1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Need help settting up Ibasso D-zero

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by jc222284, Dec 26, 2011.
  1. jc222284
    So I got the D-zero thinking I knew what to do with it but I dont. How do I use the D-Zero for computer use? I currently have it just plugged into the usb in my CP and into the D-Zero with my headphones in the phone output. What am I doing wrong?

2. jc222284
    anyone? I really want to listen to my new headphones!

3. jc222284

4. jc222284
    Got it to work! not sure what was wrong with it the D-zero just wasnt coming up on my computer just tried again 5 minutes ago and got it to work :D

5. AxelCloris Administrator
    So since I've been eyeing that bad boy myself, how does it make the new Fischers sound? I know the burn in time won't be too long having just gotten them paired up but I'd definitely love to get a bit of feedback. Still trying to find something to replace my Cmoy for them.

6. jc222284

Quote:

The D0 is freakin' sick! I also own the PA2v2 and the D0 is 10x better. Listening to the PA2v2 vs. the D0 with the FA-011, the D0 makes the FA-011 have even more bass, makes the mids come forward, and tightens up the highs and also makes them have more extension. I really love the D0!