Need help quick!
Mar 11, 2006 at 2:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

wakeride74

Headphoneus Supremus
Ok, I have until 12noon tomorrow to get this resolved. My portable boom box/CDP that I use for camping is not playing burned CD's for some reason and I am responsible for music at my brothers surprise B-day party tomorrow.

I have tried burning in several formats with no luck and now I'm down to the wire so I ask you this: Is there a cable I can buy that will connect my iPod to this:

usb.jpg

Mar 11, 2006 at 3:11 AM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon.
Maybe this is a dumb question, but is there a cassette deck on it? Maybe one of those little FM transmitters?

Nope, It has a CD player, Tuner, and the USB port is supposed to be fore connecting video games to the unit so I'd imagine it is like a audio line in of some kind but I'm not very savy with the tech stuff.

Mar 11, 2006 at 3:19 AM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Are those rca jacks on the lower right?

Ok, my dumb ass is off to rat shack to buy an RCA to mini... boy this cold weather has frozen my brain!

Thanks!

Mar 11, 2006 at 3:22 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Are those rca jacks on the lower right?

You Rule!
icon10.gif

Mar 11, 2006 at 4:39 AM Post #10 of 11
It's just a little EQ setting... I like it on my mini-system :p.

BTW, man, are you sure that that isn't an output? I find it reeeeaaaally strange that a little system like that would have a mini-in. If it is an output, you'll need to buy an FM transmitter.

EDIT: Oh. Nevermind, I misunderstood... woops.

Mar 11, 2006 at 8:00 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
probably some horrificly awesome bass distortimaxalizer function.

Actually it activates a bass increase in the independent sub that is in the unit. You can check it out here andyes the cd's were finalized but I think it's just getting fussy. I bought it on eBay a while back when itwas $100 in stores and I got it for $50 causeit had a scratch on the side. I take it camping mostly but now I will use it with my DAP.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back