Need help on deciding what headphones to get for $100-$130
May 28, 2012 at 8:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Danny1

New Head-Fier
Hello, I am completely, brand-spanking new to this website. I am not very fond with many headphones, but I hope to be. I am going to be buying an Ipod Touch soon, and I want the best, over the ear noise cancelation headphones there are for $100-$130. I want headphones that can produce good bass. I have listened to Beats, didn't think they were anything special. However, I did listen to the Bose AE2 and thought they were pretty awesome, but as I got home and looked them up they seemed to have been bashed pretty badly for bad bass and price. So that leads me to my question, what is the best pair of noise cancelation, over-ear headphones for the $100-$130 price?

May 28, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #2 of 3
If you mean over-ear, this should be in the Full-sized headphones section.

Of course, this all depends on sound signature preference. What kind of signature do you like (bassy, analytical, neutral, warm, bright, etc)? Is isolation a factor? Build quality? Design? Here are some of my recommendations: At the $100-130 price range, I'd have to point you towards the Audio-Technica ATH-M50. Fantastic sound quality for the asking price. If you're looking for IEMs, go for the Head-Direct RE0.

May 29, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #3 of 3
Thank you. Sorry didn't mean to post in the wrong section >.< thank you for telling me. Ill be sure to look at the headphones you suggested. I was looking for over-ear isolation headphones that produce clear, quality sound and can also produce good bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back