Need help in choosing a pair of headphones! EDM music
Jun 21, 2015 at 4:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Kwiglee

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone

I am looking to buy a pair of headphones. Here are my requirements.

Budget=250$

Type=Over ear (Wireless would be nice but I am not willing to sacrifice quality for that)

Music Genre=EDM

I don't know much about headphones. I want a pair that can give me a deep, pure bass sound while at the same time keeping all other sounds clear and recognizable. If you have any other questions about what I am looking for feel free to ask, I want to get the perfect pair for me. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks Everyone!

Jun 22, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #2 of 3
For the sound you are looking for, a second hand MR Speakers Mad Dog Pro would be ideal.The problem is that this headphone is hard to drive and might not pair up well with the devices you currently use for audio playback.

So I'd like to know what you use as your music source. If it's a mobile phone, it will probably be insufficient to drive the Mad Dogs properly.

What headphones have you owned previously and what did you like/dislike about them?

Will you be using your headphones on the go?

Are you okay with headphones that do not isolate ambient sound well and leak the music to your surroundings?

Jun 22, 2015 at 10:33 AM Post #3 of 3
JVC SZ2000:

http://www.amazon.com/JVC-Kenwood-Victer-headphones-HA-SZ2000/dp/B00CIQ7NXQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434983593&sr=8-1&keywords=jvc+sz2000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back