Need HELP finding over ear headphones!
May 6, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #17 of 23

Quote:
No guitar center where i'm at as i am in hawaii. Another question, is the shure warranty still valid if i purchase through these sites?

as long as you have a receipt proving you bought it from an authorized dealer it will be valid.

May 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM Post #18 of 23

Quote:
No guitar center where i'm at as i am in hawaii. Another question, is the shure warranty still valid if i purchase through these sites?

All of the ones I listed are authorised Shure dealers/sellers.  I made sure before I listed them.

May 9, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #20 of 23
Nice
Once you get them - give yourself 3-4 weeks to get used to the sound (ie let your ears 'burn-in'), then post back what you think of them.  Would be interested to read your impressions.

May 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #21 of 23
i hope you enjoy them and see no need to spend more money any time soon. or your wallet will hate you.

May 17, 2011 at 11:01 PM Post #22 of 23
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.

May 17, 2011 at 11:11 PM Post #23 of 23

Quote:
Got these in on saturday! This is the 3rd day of actually sitting down and using them and i'm blown away at how amazing these things are. To me everything sounds sweet and every instrument is very easily noticeable and i'm able to really tell the notes apart a bit easier. Those are just my first impressions on them. I can't thank you guys enough! Everyone i know is always talking about beats and how good they are. I honestly listened to those the other day and compared to the 840's, they sound like a** for 2x the price.

I'm glad you love them. Hopefully you will be satisfied for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back