Need help finding old headphones
Jul 16, 2005 at 5:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Aita

Head-Fier
I've recently began a thread looking for a good pair of headphones, and though i had tremendous response and help (thanks always guys) the headphones were just not as good in the bass department as advertised (some of them when powered by iRiver CD/MP3 player) however i used to have a pair of headphones that were great on anything especially portables and that was the JVC HA-D810. no matter what the source be it a ten year old cassete player of receiver it played loud and clear with great bass (would make senn. HD212's sound like kiddy drums in terms of bass) the only problem is now they are discontinued and i cannot find them anywhere. PLEEEEEEEEASE if anyone knows where i can find a pair of either JVC HA-D810's or HA-D990's i would very much appreciate it ( if they are cheap enough there may even be a cash reward
smily_headphones1.gif
im serious though)

P.S. there is a place called partstore that has them but they currently dont have them in stock so now i'm reaaally desperate to find these headphones thanks very much for all your help guys you've never let me down

Jul 22, 2005 at 9:04 AM Post #2 of 4
bump

Jul 22, 2005 at 10:18 AM Post #3 of 4
I dunno. Never heard those headphones(I don't really care for anything JVC except for the new woody cans that came out). Have you tried Beyerdynamic? Apparently their cans are some of the best for the basshead
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
crowd, although personally, my preference is for more tightness, more balance.
5000smile.gif
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back