Need help finding digital camera forum...
Jul 23, 2007 at 10:46 PM Post #61 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by cotdt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not really, these guys just hoard expensive gear and if you look at the pictures they take, not nearly as breathtaking as the pictures posted on the Nikon forums.

As I've seen you post as a Nikon fanboy previously, I'll take that with a grain of salt. I would like to say that I like the site mostly for the advice on what gear to get, as most of my picture viewing is done on various Flickr groups, although it is nice to post for critiquing now and then.

Jul 24, 2007 at 12:00 AM Post #62 of 66
Well I just got a really good deal on a new f31fd AND the SD700 IS. Only 410 for both shipped (new in factory packaging). I'll just sell off the one I don't like as much.

But CRAP! This dslr decision is near impossible. The more I learn about it the harder my decision becomes.

Jul 24, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #63 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by EsthetiX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I just got a really good deal on a new f31fd AND the SD700 IS. Only 410 for both shipped (new in factory packaging). I'll just sell off the one I don't like as much.

But CRAP! This dslr decision is near impossible. The more I learn about it the harder my decision becomes.

if you think choosing a body is hard, just wait until you get to picking lenses... hahaha

Aug 1, 2007 at 9:01 PM Post #64 of 66
Holy crap. F31FD is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Some of the images coming out of this baby look cleaner than many dslr samples I have seen. I'm extremely happy with my f31fd purchase! best compact I've ever handled BY FAR

Aug 3, 2007 at 6:57 PM Post #65 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by EsthetiX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I need a serious forum for digital cameras. Kinda like how head-fi is serious about sound. Not some cheesy c-net review forum. Serious photographers. I need help deciding between a new compact digital and SLR.

www.dpreview.com but they can be mean, they are not as friendly as people seem to me on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back