Need help choosing from 9 different in-ear headphones
Dec 1, 2016 at 1:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

XtremeAero426

New Head-Fier
I'm currently considering buying one of these but I don't know which to go for and if it's worth it or not. I have two price ranges:

$10-$20

This is the range I'm looking to buy in, I'd like to know which of these are the best out of all of them.

1. Creative MA200 - $9.99 + $5.50 Shipping
  2. Creative EP-630 - $14.99 + $5.50 Shipping
  3. Creative Hitz MA350 - $14.99 + $5.50 Shipping

$40-$60

I wasn't originally looking in this price range but came across these and had heard really good things about some of them.(specifically the Aurvana Air) I'd like to know if they're worth the extra money.

1. Klipsch R6 - $39.00 + Free Shipping
  2. Klipsch X4i - $45.00 + Free Shipping
  3. Creative Outlier Sports - $49.99 + Free Shipping
  4. Sound BlasterX P5 - $49.99 + Free Shipping
  5. Aurvana In-Ear2 Plus - $54.99 + Free Shipping
  6. Aurvana Air - $54.99 + Free Shipping

I currently own a pair of Sennheiser PC 360's and Sennheiser OMX680's. I'm looking to replace my OMX680's as they're somewhat uncomfortable. I used to own a pair of Sennheiser CX380's and I really liked those until they stopped working. It would be helpful if you could describe how these stack against the ones I currently(and used to) own.

If you'd like to make suggestions that aren't on this list, I'd prefer that they be earphones. I've tried earbuds before and I don't like how they feel. I only added the Aurvana Air because I had heard extremely good things about it.

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:33 AM Post #3 of 10
Hi ,
There are some brilliant audio gadget , like bluetooth headphone and gaming headset, with branded same high quality and very affordable price under $30, would you try a review ?

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #4 of 10
I wouldn't mind posting a review once I buy one of these but I need to make a decision on which one I want to buy this week because the deals end this week. I was hoping that someone here could help me. If anyone has some insight on this please share! It would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Dec 4, 2016 at 6:04 AM Post #6 of 10
your limited no of responces may be down to the selection youve given, they arent very headfi so its possible most of them are things people havent really played with, i know i havent used or ever seen most of those you mention.

is there any special reason why your narrowed to those choices?

Dec 4, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #9 of 10
Search is your friend. http://www.head-fi.org/t/805930/best-sub-100-chinese-brands-earphones-thread-hidden-gems-personal-favorite-best-deals-and-impressions-sharing-for-audiophile-on-budget-include-best-chinese-headphones-dap-section

Dec 5, 2016 at 7:46 AM Post #10 of 10
  I narrowed it down to those choices because they were on sale. I'm open to other options if they're as good as or better than these. 

also you dont specifiy what country your in, or what your source is and what sortsof music you listen too.  it can also help if you can say what youve used befare and what you thought of them so people can gauge what direction youd like to move in acousticaly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back