Need help buying my first pair of good headphones.
Aug 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

kreashion

New Head-Fier
Alright, so I've been looking around and I've had trouble finding anything that is specific enough for my problem. I've a old ass iPod Classic and a 4th gen iPod Touch, both of which I listen to a silly amount of electronica and alt rock and indie rap on. It's is almost all electronica though, I've already listened to about 15-20 hours of electronica and its 24 minutes into Wednesday . What I need is the best possible Headphones for bass for under $150 with being closer to $100-120 if possible. I would love for them to replace my ****ty skullcandy earbuds as my overall usage, I would need something that I could bike with/ work with/ sit around with. My absolute maximum is $175 and that's only if they fit my criteria exactly. I had a pair of Grado i60's and some HD Sennheiser's but I can find them anymore. I am very active and I like having background music at all times so they definately need to be portable and extremely durable. Thanks in advance.

Aug 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #5 of 13
Sony XB700 (bassy)
Sony MDR-V6 (decently bassy)

Aug 10, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:
Alright, so I've been looking around and I've had trouble finding anything that is specific enough for my problem. I've a old ass iPod Classic and a 4th gen iPod Touch, both of which I listen to a silly amount of electronica and alt rock and indie rap on. It's is almost all electronica though, I've already listened to about 15-20 hours of electronica and its 24 minutes into Wednesday . What I need is the best possible Headphones for bass for under $150 with being closer to $100-120 if possible. I would love for them to replace my ****ty skullcandy earbuds as my overall usage, I would need something that I could bike with/ work with/ sit around with. My absolute maximum is $175 and that's only if they fit my criteria exactly. I had a pair of Grado i60's and some HD Sennheiser's but I can find them anymore. I am very active and I like having background music at all times so they definately need to be portable and extremely durable. Thanks in advance.

Might want to check out the TakStar Pro 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back