Need help/advice with new DAP
post-14390280
Post #1 of 6

puturus

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello everyone ^^
As title says, I need some advice as i can't decide which new audio player to buy to replace my old sansa clip+
I have some options, but maybe you can recommend something else. (My maximum budget is around 150 eur.. +-). So i have..

- Cowon M2
- HIDIZS AP60 II
- Xduoo X3
- fiio X1 II
- bassplay p3000

Not sure if some of them are similar to each other or there is clearly a winner..
Whats important to me: obviously the sound quality... The battery, expandable memory with microSD, Ui... (so.. All, basically :p)
Hope you can help me decide ^^

Last edited:
post-14391020
Post #2 of 6

surfgeorge

Member of the Trade: 3D Printed Accessory Designer
Reaction score
What sound signature you are looking for and what headphones/IEMs you are planning to use?
What music are you listening to?

post-14391081
Post #3 of 6

puturus

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Currently im using a low end senheiser in-ear headphones.
Also received some sony mdrxb50apb extra bass as a gift, but find that they have too much bass, despite usually liking when the bass is tuned up a bit... (so ill probably look for an upgrade of my headphones too)
I listen to all kind of music, electronic, drum and bass, dubstep, chillstep, alt rock, nu metal, industrial, jazz... All depends of the moment and the mood :)

post-14391113
Post #4 of 6

surfgeorge

Reaction score
I'd take a look at the Shanling M0. Tiny but good specs, very nice package and good price.
The Shanling M2S has no touch screen, but should be a step up in SQ.

The Cayin N3 has a very good sound in that price range, on the more neutral side, but good for long term listening. The capacitive touch buttons are a little fidgety, but you can remote control it from the phone with the HiBy App

Take it with a grain of salt - I have only heard the Cayin, the statements about the Shanling DAPs are based on information on the net.

post-14391187
Post #5 of 6

puturus

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Thank you surfgeorge for replying and your suggestions. I'll definitely check the ones you mentioned, but also would like to know some opinion about the ones i posted at the beginning.
Wouldn't you recommend any of those listed?

post-14391209
Post #6 of 6

surfgeorge

Reaction score
Thank you surfgeorge for replying and your suggestions. I'll definitely check the ones you mentioned, but also would like to know some opinion about the ones i posted at the beginning.
Wouldn't you recommend any of those listed?
I don't know much about the DAPs you listed, so I prefer not to say anything about them. Hope someone else can provide feedback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)