Need headphones under $100
May 5, 2013 at 11:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

wam98674

New Head-Fier
I have been doing research for the past like two hours looking for a good pair of headphones to use on my phone for listening to mainly metal, screamo, punk, etc. Everybody recommends the Grados, but I can't do them due to the fact I'm a high school student and really don't want the person next to me listening to my music (mainly since my music tastes are frowned upon in society for whatever reason). I also been seeing a lot of hype for the Shure SRH440's, but I'm not really liking the coiled cord, and I been seeing mixed reviews for them for my music tastes. Also, all i have to spend is $100, so i need it within that price range. (I can deal with shipping, don't worry about any of that stuff). What should I get?

May 6, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #2 of 4
For some reason I will recommend the hifiman re-400 (in-ears).

May 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
What makes these different from the rest? Like pros and cons of these earbuds? I want to be thurough in my research.

They are a fairly new anouncement, idk what makes them different. They are said to be the cheapest IEM's with a high-end sound, good reviews, good all-rounder. I would buy them if I were looking for IEM's...

I'm also bumping for you 
size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back