Need go info site on Music Hall CD25
Aug 14, 2002 at 4:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

fredpb

1000+ Head-Fier
Anyone have some good websites on the specs and pictures for the Music Hall CD25? Also some sites that may carry it.

Aug 15, 2002 at 1:39 AM Post #3 of 4
I got my Music Hall cd player from HCM audio. They were running a special through audiogon. 549 shipped with audioquest diamondbacks, 3 sorbogel feet, and an audiomat. Took about week to arrive UPS ground. I like the detail, soundstage, and looks. It also is very sturdy. If you dont mind buying used there are some good deals on this model on audiogon.

Aug 16, 2002 at 7:13 PM Post #4 of 4
Just got a used one from audiogon. This is a very well built cd player. I think it would be hard to find one in less than excellent condition, and for the price you can't go wrong.

Best cd player I ever owned. It's the only one I've had that can play my severely scratched up Faith No More cd with almost no hitches.. All other players either lock up at a point and start playing the same 1/2 second over and over, and then skip around 30 seconds or so. The CD25 plays the whole thing with no glitches, except a few clips at the beginning. Now I don't need to buy a new CD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back