Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2
Jul 23, 2010 at 12:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

abhijollyguy

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all the Head-fi'ers

I need a earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2.

My sound preferences are:

1. I do not want harshness in treble. I want smooth treble.
2. Want mids like I can clearly hear every single words or lyrics in a song.
3. Bass wants awesome and deep/punchy but also not like as it hammer my head and also would not overwhelm the other frequencies. Bass quality should be like giving a 5 out of 5 points.

By far I have chosen Fischer Audio Eterna or Hippo VB or ViSang R03 aka Brainwavz M2 or Klipsch Image S4

Which will be the best earphone from these?

If u will ask my budget so u can know my budget by seeing my chosen earphones.

So Please recommend me a earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 as well as according to my sound preferences which I have mentioned in the points 1, 2, 3.

Thank you all of u in advance.

Jul 23, 2010 at 1:13 PM Post #2 of 18
Can any head-fi'er help me plz?

Jul 23, 2010 at 1:18 PM Post #3 of 18
Check out these:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-85-iems-compared-denon-ah-c710-fischer-audio-ts-9002-added-07-15
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/450407/multiple-iem-shootout-v-3

Jul 23, 2010 at 1:22 PM Post #4 of 18

Quote:
Check out these:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-85-iems-compared-denon-ah-c710-fischer-audio-ts-9002-added-07-15
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/450407/multiple-iem-shootout-v-3

I have already checked out these and got confused and found these earphones "Fischer Audio Eterna or Hippo VB or ViSang R03 aka Brainwavz M2 or Klipsch Image S4" so I need advice from senior head-fi'ers.

Jul 23, 2010 at 1:28 PM Post #5 of 18
based on your preferences the M2 will be darn near perfect IMO. But I have not heard the Eterna or VB so can't comment. In comparison to the S4 though and based on your needs the M2 is a much better choice.

Jul 23, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #6 of 18

Quote:
based on your preferences the M2 will be darn near perfect IMO. But I have not heard the Eterna or VB so can't comment. In comparison to the S4 though and based on your needs the M2 is a much better choice.

Thanku for ur reply. I appreciate it really

Jul 23, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #7 of 18
Any more suggestions plz head-fi'ers help me

Jul 23, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #8 of 18
Help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee plz

Jul 23, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #10 of 18
Bumping your thread like this will not get you faster responses and is frowned upon. Have some patience and people will respond as they can. Don't forget this is a world wide community, many people will be asleep or at work depending on where they are in the world.

Patience Padwan patience :wink:

Jul 23, 2010 at 2:10 PM Post #11 of 18
hmm ok

Jul 23, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #12 of 18
Quote:

I've heard all four and I agree with this, with the second place going to the Eterna with better bass but less mids and slightly harder treble.

Jul 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #13 of 18

Quote:
Quote:

I've heard all four and I agree with this, with the second place going to the Eterna with better bass but less mids and slightly harder treble.

First of all thanku joker that u have posted in my thread :). Really appreciate it

so u tell me that According to my preference which earphone should I go with coz I really don't like harshness in treble. I want smooth treble.

I have given my sound preferences in points 1, 2 and 3 so tell me the best earphone according to my sound preferences

Jul 24, 2010 at 2:34 AM Post #14 of 18
Like I said, I agree with dweaver - it really doesn't get much smoother than the R03 at its price point. The Eterna is a little harder in the treble so if soft treble is your priority get the R03. If you value bass quantity most, the Eterna edges the R03 out slightly. Both have great mids but the R03 is little more forward with the midrange.

Jul 24, 2010 at 2:51 AM Post #15 of 18

Quote:
Like I said, I agree with dweaver - it really doesn't get much smoother than the R03 at its price point. The Eterna is a little harder in the treble so if soft treble is your priority get the R03. If you value bass quantity most, the Eterna edges the R03 out slightly. Both have great mids but the R03 is little more forward with the midrange.

Thank you joker. I m going with the ViSang R03 aka Brainwavz M2 coz I really do not like hard treble. All I want is smooth treble with cleanly hearable mids with gud deep bass which does not overwhelm other frequencies as I do not like the bass is overwhelming mids and highs. I think ViSang R03 aka Brainwavz M2 is the way to go according to my sound preferences.
smile_phones.gif

Thank you all of u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back