need blutooth on ear headphones please. thanks
Jun 13, 2018 at 3:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ueran2

New Head-Fier
hi evryone. i would like to get a recomondation for a blootooth on ear headphones for the price of 100 dollar.
the quality of the sound is important to great. i know there is many option out there but i realy dont know what to choose. thank you for your help.

Jun 13, 2018 at 9:10 PM Post #2 of 8
If you can stretch your budget, Sennheiser M2 OE and Sony h.ear on 2 mini will be a good choice.
Else, Sony CH500 might be a good choice for you :)

Jun 13, 2018 at 11:52 PM Post #4 of 8
It depends on what's your device. Does it use aptX(android device)/AAC (IOS device)/LDAC(Sony) audio compression technology to boost sound quality? If the codec of your device and Bluetooth headphones couldn't match, they will revert back to SBC (default subband coding), that will be sounded awful.

Jun 14, 2018 at 3:27 AM Post #5 of 8
It depends on what's your device. Does it use aptX(android device)/AAC (IOS device)/LDAC(Sony) audio compression technology to boost sound quality? If the codec of your device and Bluetooth headphones couldn't match, they will revert back to SBC (default subband coding), that will be sounded awful.
Actually it depends on the recording also. It will be the same result if you are transmitting a 320kbps MP3 using aptX or LDAC. The difference will be more profound when you have loseless files.

Jun 16, 2018 at 2:16 AM Post #8 of 8
That's right, but with the same lossless source, the codec is extremely important.
You are right! In audio performance, everything should be performing well together. One limiting factor will restrict the performances of others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back