Need An Upgrade For IEM's, Need Help.
Jun 23, 2014 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Lost Dark Soul

New Head-Fier
I Currently have the Klipsch S4's. I also have a pair of JBL Synchros Reflect.

I'm currently looking for more Bass and Sub Bass, better vocals, and not as harsh Treble. Better Soundstage presence. Better quality overall.

My music consists of Rock, Rap, Electronic (Dubstep, Chillstep, Techno, Trance, Trap).

My Klipsch S4's are muddy with bass, and sound cracky at high volumes and are very harsh on the Treble to my ears.

My JBLs sound pretty good too. They have more detailed bass, better mids (vocals), Treble is about the same. Soundstage is better.

I'm trying to find something that will make the Bass and Sub Bass pop a little more for instance in Rock music like listening to Alice in Chains, Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged7Fold, Kiss, etc... I hear the bass guitar fine its just the kick drums lack with the Sub Bass feel and presence.

I was looking into the Sony MDR XBA-H1, MDR XB60/90EX, Klipsch X11, Vsonic GR07 BE.

I don't care for Hippo VB, JVC FXT90, Atrio MG7.

If you have any suggestions for others or if those I picked, can you enlighten me a little more and better direct my choice on a pair. Thanks In Advance.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2014 at 9:13 AM Post #3 of 4
I suggest you check joker's thread of 300+ reviews, repost your question there and let the magic happen.

Jun 25, 2014 at 9:18 AM Post #4 of 4
i think the vsonic gr07's will give you what your looking for (enhanced bass edition). however  the sennhiesr ie8/80 is also a good option and bigger soundstage but more expensive than the gr07's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back