Need an amp for my Denon D2Ks
Aug 31, 2012 at 4:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Clincher09

500+ Head-Fier
Right now I'm using a Fiio E11 and while it does an adequate job I feel like there is much more to be desired. I'd like to keep the budget around $100-150 but I could bump it to $200 if the extra money spent was proportional to greater quality. 

I know this is the portable amp section but portability really isn't a concern as I only use these headphones at my desk, although keeping the amp under the size of a VCR would be nice. 

Aug 31, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #2 of 8
Right now I'm using a Fiio E11 and while it does an adequate job I feel like there is much more to be desired. I'd like to keep the budget around $100-150 but I could bump it to $200 if the extra money spent was proportional to greater quality. 

I know this is the portable amp section but portability really isn't a concern as I only use these headphones at my desk, although keeping the amp under the size of a VCR would be nice. 

If looking for desktop amp do yourself a favor stretch your budget and get Schiit Asgard. If want to save a little bit get used one from for sale forum as I did since new not in stock

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back