1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Need advice on getting grado sr60i headphones with the cowon brand iaudio e2 player...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by diecoke, Feb 26, 2013.
  1. diecoke
    Not entirely sure if I'm posting in the right forum, but maybe I can get some help...

I'm interested in getting a pair of grado sr60i headphones & a new mp3', so far interested in the minimalist iaudio2 player; which I want because I heard cowon has better audio quality over others..

Currently I have a pair of Bose ie2 earbud ones and an iPad to play my music with. Will I hear a significant increase in audio quality w my new choice?

2. squallkiercosa
    Welcome to head-fi
    Sorry about your wallet.

Open back headphones produce higher quality sound and I pushed some friends to buy the sr60i, but let's put in this way: those are for listening in quiet places, so forget about going out with them or listening in noisy environments. About the player, I can't really tell. It depends of your ears, I must presume all your music is lossy so probably no.