Need a size comparison of Klipsch Ovals
Dec 21, 2009 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

billybob_jcv

Headphoneus Supremus
I need some help from someone who has tried Klipsch oval tips and some of the other common tips to tell me how the sizing compares. I want to buy some ovals, but I don't own Klipsch phones. I have tried several other tips, so if someone who has used any of these could comment on which Klipsch oval would correspond to any of these in size:

Shure Black Olives Average
Shure Yellow Foam
Comply Short
Comply Slim
Comply Standard
Ety Triple-Flange

For example, if the Shure Average Olive fits me, does that mean I should probably buy the medium Klipsch oval?

Dec 21, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #2 of 5

rawrster

Headphoneus Supremus
well ive used the ety triple, shure medium olives and the klipsch. typically medium is the size that works for me the best but with the klipsch i can use either large or medium.

i can put up an image of the olives compared to the klipsch sometime later tonight if no one does that since its hard to give a good description without giving you some pictures to compare for yourself

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:06 AM Post #3 of 5

rawrster

Headphoneus Supremus
sorry for the bad images but this is what you get
smily_headphones1.gif

from left to right: small double flange gel, medium gel, large gel, medium olive

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

Jun 27, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #5 of 5

hyrsy

New Head-Fier
Hey, i'm under the same situation. My medium bi-flanges just broke up, which appears to be only universal set of tips that fit my ears, damnit. Anyone dare to help me selecting the right size of olives so I don't have to succumb to guess it?

Users who are viewing this thread