Need a recommendation of best in ear headphones
Jul 10, 2015 at 10:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

asdfghjkl100

New Head-Fier
HI! :D

I'm looking for a pair of in ear headphones, under $200, i listen rock, hip hop, and electronic music mostly, I've had shure's se425 and i really loved them but i felt a lack of bass when listening to electronic music, but i loved the detail of the sound

I'm gonna use them everyday in public transport, so i need them with great noise isolation, the shure's were pretty good at it, I've also had the akg k 391 nc and  reduced external sound decently, but the cable broke after 4 months of using them in public transport and i hated recharging them anyway

I'm looking for a pair with rich and deep bass with a little more detail to the highs and mids, I've read about sennheiser ie 80, akg k350, etymotic er4pt, sony xba h3, rha t10, soundmagic e10 and some others, but i don't really know which of these would be the best for me, or if you can give me some more accurate options, also i really appreciate the detail of the sound and i was satisfied with my 
shure´s se425 except for the bass ..

I'm new in this site, just joined today, my name is Erick

Thanks! :D

Jul 15, 2015 at 2:30 AM Post #3 of 4
Howdy and welcome... maybe try some of the dedicated IEM threads, it might be your best bet since it seems dry in responses here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back