Need 100$ Flash player
Jul 16, 2005 at 10:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Jakets

500+ Head-Fier
I have a brand new YP-MT6 256 i got for about 100$ from bestbuy, and i can take it back for a full refund. Im fairly sure i can do better for that much online. What im looking for is a small and light player for jogging/bike riding. It must play WMA and i would like 512 and LOVE 1gb. Shuffle is out of the question, as much as i like the looks and itunes integration, i need a screen or i will go nuts. Color is optional, monochrome screens are actually prefered, but i will take what i can get. Thats about it, would prefer it not need software also. Thanks, hope someone can help me out here.

I will also buy used, but MUST be trustworthy site or person, as well as great condition, i hate used stuff that looks used.
orphsmile.gif

No HD players.. NONE!

Jul 17, 2005 at 2:14 AM Post #4 of 7
RIO Chiba refurb on overstock (was $55) - it takes SD cards - then take the difference and buy biggest SD card you can find (got a 1 gig on ecost for $45 after rebate). That's a total of 1.2 gigs, with radio, screen, and room for expansion, plus a pretty good sound - for under $100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back