NE-6
Sep 15, 2009 at 12:50 PM Post #3 of 13
Just ordered a pair! I've been thinking about NE-7M for a long time, but didn't like the mic thingy. NE-6 is perfect for me!

Did NuForce change its shipping policy? I don't think it was possible to ship to my country (Bulgaria) before . Now its works for about $20.

Sep 16, 2009 at 8:29 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by oldschool /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just ordered a pair! I've been thinking about NE-7M for a long time, but didn't like the mic thingy. NE-6 is perfect for me!

Did NuForce change its shipping policy? I don't think it was possible to ship to my country (Bulgaria) before . Now its works for about $20.

20$??? no way! it costs 27 US to ship to Canada
frown.gif
!

Sep 18, 2009 at 10:04 AM Post #6 of 13
Hi,
You guys can feel free to check the USPS.com shipping rate.
We are still working on distribution for other part of the world.
www.nuforce.nl is operated by one of our distributor and can ship throughout Europe. Unfortunately he hasn't stock any NE-7M or NE-6 yet.

We have lost several shipments to Canada by priority postal service (priority cost $11) so we now only ship by FedEx International Economy or USPS EMS and that cost at least $27, not counting any packaging or handling cost.

Looks like the only way to support Canadians is to establish distribution there. Working on it. For now we only have small online resellers in Canada and they incur high shipping cost so the price is high there.

What you can do now to reduce shipping rate is to buy a few of these low price / very light items. The shipping cost doesn't increase by much so the per item cost will be much lower.

Jason

Sep 18, 2009 at 1:27 PM Post #8 of 13
I got a notification that my NE-6 has shipped. The shipping cost me exactly $19.75.

This shipping to my country comes welcome and right on time, as just today my PK3 died in the right channel
mad.gif

Sep 26, 2009 at 10:41 AM Post #9 of 13
Ordered one to sweden 19 bucks for shipping. But I can imagine nuforce will please me for double its value anyway so I bit the bullet without pardon.
smily_headphones1.gif
I have the Westone 3s but this will be a perfect backup IEM incase I don't want to bring my $400 IEMS to a party for example. Thanks for being there Nuforce!

Sep 27, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #10 of 13
Just ordered a pair hopefully they will go out tomorrow. Gonna be using these as my gym phones. Im sure i will love them considering the reviews of the ne-7m's. Hopefully they hold up well to some sweat
eek.gif

Sep 30, 2009 at 11:39 PM Post #11 of 13
well ordered them on sunday and they showed up today
eek.gif
damn that was fast shipping. Sound great so far im letting them burn in right now as most people say they benifit from it. Gonna take them to the gym with me tomorrow then when i get home throw them back on itunes and let them go overnight for the rest of the week. Thanks Nuforce great product and really quick shipping.

Oct 7, 2009 at 10:25 AM Post #12 of 13
I've been listening to these since last week. Maybe a bit bass-heavy for my tastes, but very pleasant overall. Nice comfort and low-profile with the default eartips.

Oct 7, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #13 of 13
agreed i really enjoy them they are perfect for the gym for me. I normally have my westone 3's on me but these are suprisingly great sound for the money they cost. gonna try some t400 tips on them to see if i like them, wont be using them in the gym though im afraid they would soak up the sweat like a sponge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back