NCM (Nguyen Custom Monitors) - Universal/Custom
Mar 18, 2018 at 10:02 PM Post #31 of 195
Are there any samples available anywhere for these? And did anyone else, but the topic starter, have a listen of these?
@Hawaiibadboy could you directly compare Bellas to any other hi-end iems you've listened to?

Hi yar, there are more reviewers who are in line to review/reviewing the Bella and NC5 at the moment, please do look out for product review updates here :)

Mar 19, 2018 at 4:50 AM Post #32 of 195
I live in Japan...I have heard everything outside of Empire Ears latest and...that's about it.
As hybrid they are superior to the Kumitate Lab hybrids which are considered fantastic here in Japan. I listened side by side with Noble Katana and NCM Bella were more revealing on Fleetwood mac rumours Gold dust Woman...bass was tighter ( BA can be smooth with bass) mid more forward (i like that for vocals) and treble is it's strongest suit..and I am buying the NCM5 V2 because it sounds the same as Bella to me
Couldn't have hoped for a better comparison.

Hi yar, there are more reviewers who are in line to review/reviewing the Bella and NC5 at the moment, please do look out for product review updates here :)
Looking forward to the reviews. Is there any chance for the samples to be available somewhere in Europe in the foreseeable future? :)

Mar 21, 2018 at 3:15 PM Post #33 of 195
DS1.gif
Hi guys,I hope it's ok if I wright a few words about NCM here.I have ordered their's DS1 model(1dynamic driver) and I have to commend them for a excellent customer service.They where very patient and they responded all my questions in a short period of time.Here is the graph that Thomas sent me, it might be helpful if somone decide's to buy them.

Mar 21, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #34 of 195
Hi guys,I hope it's ok if I wright a few words about NCM here.I have ordered their's DS1 model(1dynamic driver) and I have to commend them for a excellent customer service.They where very patient and they responded all my questions in a short period of time.Here is the graph that Thomas sent me, it might be helpful if somone decide's to buy them.
Nice, let us have your impressions once you have received your DS1s. Anybody got the DB3 hybrids out there?

Mar 21, 2018 at 9:39 PM Post #35 of 195

This is the thread for that :)

I will be photo bombing in here when my set arrives. Wena ahead and bought the NCM5 v2 with sme custom plates and am very stoked

Mar 22, 2018 at 10:08 PM Post #38 of 195
I live in Japan...I have heard everything outside of Empire Ears latest and...that's about it.
As hybrid they are superior to the Kumitate Lab hybrids which are considered fantastic here in Japan. I listened side by side with Noble Katana and NCM Bella were more revealing on Fleetwood mac rumours Gold dust Woman...bass was tighter ( BA can be smooth with bass) mid more forward (i like that for vocals) and treble is it's strongest suit..and I am buying the NCM5 V2 because it sounds the same as Bella to me
@Hawaiibadboy How was the fit of the universal NCM5V2?

Apr 1, 2018 at 11:18 AM Post #43 of 195
wrong thread.

Attachments

• hiby.jpg
    hiby.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
Apr 3, 2018 at 4:09 PM Post #44 of 195
Apr 3, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #45 of 195

Users who are viewing this thread

Back