Hawaiibadboy

BANNED
10042560.jpg

10042603.jpg

10043454.jpg

Re-building the thread!!

More pics coming and reviews :wink:

Feb 12, 2018 at 1:05 AM Post #7 of 195
Pictures are nice, but we need more info as well, saw your review YouTube video and really interested in giving this a try, you were saying it a loaner, is there anyway I can try it for a week or so, thanks

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #9 of 195
need more details

Feb 12, 2018 at 9:20 PM Post #11 of 195
Looking for good sub bass? NC-5 might just be the answer you are looking for .
  • NC-5 (universal or customs in ear monitors)
    Looking for good sub bass? NC-5 might just be the answer you are looking for
NCM-5 uses 4 BA Drivers and a Single 10mm Dynamic Driver with 4 way passive crossovers. You can listen to all genres of music with this model. It delivers good sub bass without you feeling that the mids and highs are compromised. Highly Recommended for EDM, Drum & Bass, Trance, Orchestra/Symphony.

Accessories:
Shock proof case
Soft carrying pouch
Cleaning tool and cloth
OFC ultra soft removeable cable

nc5v2.jpg

My listening impressions are gonna take a bit. They sound great without EQ listening to:

Bob Marley Guiltyness
2pac All Eyez on Me
Michael Jackson Wanna be startin Somethin'

So far

Feb 13, 2018 at 5:58 AM Post #12 of 195
My listening impressions are gonna take a bit. They sound great without EQ listening to:

Bob Marley Guiltyness
2pac All Eyez on Me
Michael Jackson Wanna be startin Somethin'

So far

Looking forward to your impressions, as I am currently on the lookout for my first CIEMs. Currently narrowing my around eur 500 shortlist to CA's Fibae 3, Lear's LCM-5 and these. Kinda hard choice without being able to demo, leaning towards CA as they are in Europe as I am. Any suggestions welcome!

Feb 13, 2018 at 6:37 AM Post #13 of 195
Looking forward to your impressions, as I am currently on the lookout for my first CIEMs. Currently narrowing my around eur 500 shortlist to CA's Fibae 3, Lear's LCM-5 and these. Kinda hard choice without being able to demo, leaning towards CA as they are in Europe as I am. Any suggestions welcome!

I think the LCM 5 is all BA as is the Fibae. This has a very balanced sound for a hybrid with the ability to thump because of the DD. The treble on this is like the other NCM and I'm not sure why? There are a lot of multi BA sets with smooth treble. This has sparkle. Listening to Fleetwood Mac right now and the vocals are where they should be so no recess that I can detect. I am probably going to buy these. the NCM are always loaners. I have never gotten anything from them aside from a chance to demo these sets.

They got skillz. If I buy em i will send back for custom plates :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back