3. Utah- Chris Paul
4. New Orleans-Deron Williams
5. Charlotte-Danny Granger
6. Portland-Gerald Green
7. Toronto-Martell Webster
8. New York-Channing Frye
9. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS-Hakim Warrick
10. lakers-who cares...i just hope he sucks

im kinda dissapointed with the warriors almost being forced into taking Hakim Warrick here but i think he is the best realistic player available. (I really really want the warriors to take andrew bynum, but it will never happen after how badly theyve blown it with center prospects) warrick is the safe pick and theyll take it. My only problem is i dont know if Granger can really go that high and fran vazquez or ike diogu might slip into the top 10. I could also see Raymond Felton getting involved if any of the 5-10 teams needed a point guard, which they dont really. i suppose a trade is possible to move up and get Felton early.

rj

Jun 28, 2005 at 8:41 PM Post #2 of 12
Went to my first warrior game as a 10 year old in 1981. As a long time fan I can probably safely say they will still suck!! thats my prediction... Warriors will still suck. Hardly a bold statement... I know. But... at least there is some hope, as well as they finished last season.

LOL...
Garrett

Jun 28, 2005 at 8:50 PM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by PITTM
10. lakers-who cares...i just hope he sucks

hehehe... yes, I agree

Jun 28, 2005 at 9:01 PM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
Went to my first warrior game as a 10 year old in 1981. As a long time fan I can probably safely say they will still suck!! thats my prediction... Warriors will still suck. Hardly a bold statement... I know. But... at least there is some hope, as well as they finished last season.

LOL...
Garrett

i find your lack of faith disturbing...

rj

Jun 28, 2005 at 9:38 PM Post #5 of 12
Was looking at Sports Illustrated website list of top 20 NBA draft busts (worst picks) today and I think Golden State and NJ Nets had more than any other team on the list
k1000smile.gif

(sorry about that PITTM)

Hard to predict where all the foriegn players will go in draft, but success of Ginobli will only mean more first round picks than ever before.....

Actually this is highest pick LA Lakers have had in long time, should get decent player for a change.

SI Busts

Jun 28, 2005 at 11:10 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAngel
Was looking at Sports Illustrated website list of top 20 NBA draft busts (worst picks) today and I think Golden State and NJ Nets had more than any other team on the list
k1000smile.gif

(sorry about that PITTM)

Hard to predict where all the foriegn players will go in draft, but success of Ginobli will only mean more first round picks than ever before.....

Actually this is highest pick LA Lakers have had in long time, should get decent player for a change.

SI Busts

are you referring to when we took todd fuller over kobe bryant? or joe smith 1st overall over rasheed wallace? or adonal foyle over tracy mcgrady? or when we traded vince carter for antawn jamison? or jeff foster? jiri welsch with the 12th overall before tayshaun prince? mike dunleavy over amare stoudamire? getting tired or should i keep going? our drafts have actually been okay since 2001 besides the dunleavy over amare pick. i really like richardson, pietrus, biedrins and of course, BARON DAVIS!!!!! rad.

rj

btw: that was all done without me noticing your link. now im a bit more depressed.
frown.gif
. draft in 20 minutes!!!

Jun 28, 2005 at 11:15 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

are you referring to when we took todd fuller over kobe bryant? or joe smith 1st overall over rasheed wallace? or adonal foyle over tracy mcgrady? or when we traded vince carter for antawn jamison? or jeff foster? jiri welsch with the 12th overall before tayshaun prince? mike dunleavy over amare stoudamire? getting tired or should i keep going? our drafts have actually been okay since 2001 besides the dunleavy over amare pick. i really like richardson, pietrus, biedrins and of course, BARON DAVIS!!!!! rad.

rj

btw: that was all done without me noticing your link. now im a bit more depressed.
frown.gif
. draft in 20 minutes!!!

Don't even get me started on why I should've been the General Manager of the Giants for the past 10 or so years.

rj (or anyone else with common sense) for Warriors new GM.

Jun 28, 2005 at 11:21 PM Post #8 of 12
oh, did i say joe smith 1st overall over rasheed wallace? sorry, i meant joe smith 1st overall over KEVIN GARNETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, build a roster with the guys we passed up for garbage and its literally the all star team. Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant, Vince Carter, Amare Stoudamire...yeah, my head hurts, im gonna go watch and hope to god we dont draft that Korolev guy, even though he has "PICK ME WARRIORS!!" written all over him. diogu or channing frye, acceptable. i would be a bit excited about warrick and i would be celebrating for the next year if we got andrew bynum, who may also have bust written all over him, but not nearly as much as todd fuller did. i remember when they announced todd fuller as being the warriors pick, i felt like someone had just killed my dog or something.

rj

Jun 29, 2005 at 12:28 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

oh, did i say joe smith 1st overall over rasheed wallace? sorry, i meant joe smith 1st overall over KEVIN GARNETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, build a roster with the guys we passed up for garbage and its literally the all star team. Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant, Vince Carter, Amare Stoudamire...yeah, my head hurts, im gonna go watch and hope to god we dont draft that Korolev guy, even though he has "PICK ME WARRIORS!!" written all over him. diogu or channing frye, acceptable. i would be a bit excited about warrick and i would be celebrating for the next year if we got andrew bynum, who may also have bust written all over him, but not nearly as much as todd fuller did. i remember when they announced todd fuller as being the warriors pick, i felt like someone had just killed my dog or something.

rj

dang!! thats pretty scarry.

Ive been a fan of this crappy team for FAR too long to abandon them now... faith... yes I have little... but dammit I'm still a fan. Their crappiness makes the few things they do right seem larger than life.

LOL...Garrett

Jun 29, 2005 at 4:30 AM Post #10 of 12
I only have one thing to say about the draft...

Freaking John Gilchirst, you moron. Act like an idiot, and end up where you are now.

Jun 29, 2005 at 5:58 AM Post #11 of 12
i have one thing to say about my mock draft...bummer. i think the teams would have been "smarter" to take the players i suggested. i think the raptors committed franchise suicide picking charlie villaneuva, there is NO WAY gerald green should have slipped out of the top 10, and im bummed about ike diogu but more bummed that we got monta ellis and then traded him!!! oh well, whatever, theres always baron davis to fall back on.

rj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back