Nashville - Center Hill Lake: Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet: Oct 30, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2021 at 1:11 PM Post #16 of 80
I’m pretty sure I’ll be there as well. I did pick up a pair of Open box HE-6se V2’s so pretty much means I’ll have the Audio GD Master 9 again as these are definitely the hardest to drive headphone’s I have
@Jeweltopia I hope you can make it as I would really like to hear the Phi TC’s next to my Abyss OG’s I’ve heard them before but not together so that would be nice. I also have a pair of Verite opens as well so a real good chance a pair or two will be there to listen too.

Oct 4, 2021 at 9:42 AM Post #17 of 80
Less than 4 weeks away. Leaves are just starting to change color, hopefully it will be prime leaf viewing during the meet.

My little stressful audio journey over the last month has to do with one of my Soundlab panels stopped playing. After about 3 weeks of diagnosis and replacing the bias power supply twice, now all is good. I'm glad to have the speakers back. During this time I had a small bookshelf speaker on one channel, it sounded weird, though at least it was listenable.

Oct 4, 2021 at 10:09 AM Post #18 of 80
Less than 4 weeks away. Leaves are just starting to change color, hopefully it will be prime leaf viewing during the meet.

My little stressful audio journey over the last month has to do with one of my Soundlab panels stopped playing. After about 3 weeks of diagnosis and replacing the bias power supply twice, now all is good. I'm glad to have the speakers back. During this time I had a small bookshelf speaker on one channel, it sounded weird, though at least it was listenable.

Happy to hear it's back up and running! I also hope the leafs are in prime time viewing mode here in a few weeks as well

Atm I've no idea what I'll have but I will update as we get closer to the show

Oct 4, 2021 at 7:44 PM Post #19 of 80

Yes good to hear all is better now with those massive speakers. Most of the Maples out back are changing and some have fallen but everything else is still pretty green still so a good chance it will be really nice colors for the meet.

Oct 4, 2021 at 8:01 PM Post #20 of 80
Happy to hear it's back up and running! I also hope the leafs are in prime time viewing mode here in a few weeks as well

Atm I've no idea what I'll have but I will update as we get closer to the show
“Sponsor “ HeadAmp is this new or did I not it notice before ? You have the 009’s and can’t think of a better amp than the Blue Hawaii just saying ; )

Oct 4, 2021 at 8:29 PM Post #21 of 80
“Sponsor “ HeadAmp is this new or did I not it notice before ? You have the 009’s and can’t think of a better amp than the Blue Hawaii just saying ; )

New, working on getting myself a BHSE atm haha

Oct 4, 2021 at 9:03 PM Post #22 of 80
New, working on getting myself a BHSE atm haha
Yes . Having heard the 009’s on many things and just can’t think of a better amp as I’m a tube guy and the Mjolnir Audio Carbon is fantastic but am just going to go with the tubes.

Oct 6, 2021 at 11:23 AM Post #25 of 80
This sound like a great time. I'm in Knoxville and would love to head over and join you guys! Thanks for setting this up!
I'm happy you can make it. I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Oct 8, 2021 at 8:06 PM Post #26 of 80
This sound like a great time. I'm in Knoxville and would love to head over and join you guys! Thanks for setting this up!
It’s always a good time with some really great people and good gear and Bourbon but the best part is Tom cooks something damn tasty to boot and bakes bread also . Not a bad way to spend a Saturday not to mention the view over looking the lake is pretty sweet as well.

Oct 11, 2021 at 11:06 AM Post #27 of 80
... the best part is Tom cooks something damn tasty to boot...
Brent, now I feel this is kind of a challenge that I have to keep up. I still haven't fully decided on a menu, this is what I'm thinking so far:
Main menu:
Smoked Pork Belly burnt ends (I made these for the first time this summer and my daughter said she likes them better than my Smoked Bacon Candy).
Smoked meat, probably Pork and sausage/bratwurst. I like brisket, but prices have been high lately, it is hard to pay that much for a "cheap" cut of beef.
Fresh bread.

Evening, I'll make a pizza, plan on bbq sauce based using leftover pork.

Oct 12, 2021 at 6:58 PM Post #28 of 80
No worries Tom it has always been damn tasty but I’m definitely in for some Smoked Pork Belly burnt ends.

Oct 14, 2021 at 4:23 PM Post #29 of 80
Nice, just stumbled on this. I'll have to try and make it.

Gosh, don't think I've been to a head-fi meet since 2009. This'll be fun.

Oct 14, 2021 at 4:34 PM Post #30 of 80
Nice, just stumbled on this. I'll have to try and make it.

Gosh, don't think I've been to a head-fi meet since 2009. This'll be fun.
Definitely a fun time, Glad you can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back