Nashville - Center Hill Lake: Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet: Nov 7, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020 at 7:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 73

kilkil

500+ Head-Fier
Please see the Impressions thread:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/nas...i-head-fi-meet-nov-7-2020-impressions.946596/

Nashville - Center Hill Lake: Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet:
Whiskey, Headphones, and Friends!!! What more could you want.
This meet is open to everyone. I would appreciate that you post you are attending to get an idea of the head count for food and table space.

Date/Time: Saturday November 7, 2020, 10am CT and will last all night.

Location: About an hour east of Nashville, 2 hours north of Chattanooga, 2 hours west of Knoxville
1847 Puckett Point Rd, Smithville, TN 37166
I-40 to Exit #273 that is TN56 South. Cross the bridge, then Puckett Point Rd will be on your left in 1.4 miles. The house is 1.7 miles down Puckett Point Rd, on the left side.

For the people coming from Kentucky on I65, I don't recommend getting off the interstate before exit 38 in KY due to small curvy country road driving for many hours. Thus i recommend exit 38 (still curvy) or exit 2 in KY.

Parking: The house is on the left side of the road with a driveway that can hold 4 cars (2 must be compact). Across the street there is a light blue garage, that is also mine, it has another 6-8 parking spaces, plus parking on grass as needed (just past the house on the left side of the road and around the garage, making sure not to block my neighbors driveways).

Food: Feel free to bring food to share. There will be food:
Smoked pulled pork
Smoked bratwurst
Fresh bread
Roasted potatoes

For dinner, I'm thinking thick crust bbq sauce based pizza with bratwurst and pork.

Beverage: Feel free to bring beverages to share, There will be Whiskey, Rum, Cachaça, Tequila, Mezcal, Beer, and more. Diet coke.

Vendors: We are open to vendors attending or sending equipment, please PM me.

Pandemic: Due to current situation, please self-isolate before the meet and cancel if you have any symptoms. I expect this to be a small meet < 10 people.

The house is wheelchair friendly.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2020 at 9:48 AM Post #2 of 73
I'm interested for sure, I'll have to get something on the calendar so I am not out of town that week.

W

Jun 1, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #3 of 73
I'm interested for sure, I'll have to get something on the calendar so I am not out of town that week.

W

Makiah was just talking to me about you attending the meets.I'm glad you are making the next meet.

Jun 2, 2020 at 2:00 AM Post #4 of 73
Please count me in, is there anything you'd like for me to bring?

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:29 AM Post #5 of 73
Please count me in, is there anything you'd like for me to bring?
Kevin,
It is good to hear from you, I'm glad you can make it. I'm open for you to bring anything, something to drink would be good.

I hope you recovered well.

Jun 2, 2020 at 3:48 PM Post #6 of 73
Can't make it but been on vacation in TN several times. Beautiful country!

I'm roughing it right now with some Jim Beam Black label. My other bourbons are far, far away.

Have a great time!

Jun 3, 2020 at 4:20 PM Post #7 of 73

W
Yea man your a hop and a skip away we'd be happy to have ya this time! I've already got the Pto

Jun 3, 2020 at 7:58 PM Post #8 of 73
Sounds great, maybe I'll actually make it this time.

Jun 3, 2020 at 8:14 PM Post #9 of 73
I've got a few goodies this time too. He6se, Xduoo TA-30, Auris Euterpe added since last go. Got a metric crap top of iems and portable gear, and still got the cascades and the Burson stack as well so should be fun.

If any of you have iems i have reviewed on your list of things you want to try PM me so I make sure to bring them.

Jun 3, 2020 at 9:19 PM Post #10 of 73
Scott, I'm looking forward to seeing y'all again

Jun 5, 2020 at 12:45 PM Post #11 of 73
Yes I hope to make it as well now that CanJam Chicago is put off till next year. I would have liked to have come last week but Teresa has had to treat some patients with Covid so didn’t want to take the chance.

Jun 5, 2020 at 12:49 PM Post #12 of 73
Brent, it is understandable. My daughter is coming here in a few weeks, so I don't want to be sick during that time.

Jun 5, 2020 at 5:19 PM Post #13 of 73
Can't make it but been on vacation in TN several times. Beautiful country!

I'm roughing it right now with some Jim Beam Black label. My other bourbons are far, far away.

Have a great time!
Cool mate! Where did you vacation in TN, if I may ask?
You can't beat the view from Tom's house ... well worth a trip to the US :wink:
If you come, please bring a suitcase of Budvar. Thanks in advance!

Jun 5, 2020 at 5:27 PM Post #15 of 73
Dick,
it has been quite a while since i talked to Kevin, since before Nov 2019 meet, so nothing new that i know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back