Nashville - Center Hill Lake: Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet: May 15, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2021 at 3:28 PM Post #46 of 64
Confirming I'm definitely coming, I may take advantage of your accommodations,...
Great. I have plenty of room here for accommodations. This is a 4 bedroom house, plus a bed in the sunroom.

May 9, 2021 at 4:29 AM Post #47 of 64
I secured a Jotunheim 2! Black version (I wanted silver) from b stock, but still gonna function just fine. Should be here with a few days to spare before the meet. Very excited!

May 13, 2021 at 1:53 PM Post #48 of 64
Our party is only 2 days away!!!!

I hope this run on gas won't affect folks.

May 13, 2021 at 9:45 PM Post #49 of 64
Unfortunately it's looking like the Jot 2 won't arrive in time, but I will be there!

May 13, 2021 at 9:52 PM Post #50 of 64
I'm glad you can still make it.

May 14, 2021 at 9:34 AM Post #51 of 64
A little worried about the gas, as I saw several places yesterday afternoon with bags over handles. But several others were pumping normal. Maybe a few more hours later it'll be all over with.

Looks like I do have a different friend who will do the ride along. He's a very technical sort and about as close to a walking audio history encyclopedia as you'll ever meet. So it'll be two from this direction.

Thinking I'll pull together something to bring...maybe a tube amp based system.

Looking forward to the day!! Should be great fun and beautiful weather!

CJ

May 14, 2021 at 5:11 PM Post #53 of 64
As long as I can fill up before I leave gas shouldn’t be a problem . It’s been awhile since I’ve been to a meet can’t wait as I need a little cheering up as we had to put down are little Mr. Worf today .
Gear I’ll be bringing,
Abyss AB-1266 OG
Abyss Diana V2
ZMF Verite Open Cocobolo
Empire Ears Phantoms
Audeze LCDi4
Grado Hemps ( because every meet should have at least one Grado ; ) )
Amps and Sound Kenzie
Audio GD Master 9
iFi Zen Can Signature 6XX
Questyle QP1R
HiBy R6 Pro
Chord Mojo
And maybe a few other things as well and will be updating my signature later on some of the other things I’ve gotten recently and can bring it if someone wants to hear it.
See everyone tomorrow.

May 14, 2021 at 5:22 PM Post #54 of 64
Great. Glad to hear y'all are coming and Headamps stuff.

May 14, 2021 at 5:42 PM Post #55 of 64
Looks like I'm going to have to go to Alabama instead of attending; sorry guys as it is always good to see everyone. I have the smallest amount of (commercial) real estate there that usually doesn't require any attention, but one company has left, one is going, and (most importantly) one is wanting to move in. Can't get the one moved in until I jackhammer up a small area of his concrete floor to replace 2' of broken/rotted sewer pipe. Probably more detail than you needed.

Hope to see everyone in the fall though!

May 14, 2021 at 8:02 PM Post #56 of 64
Forgot the Bourbon I’ll bring the Michter’s 10 year Rye and Bourbon ,New Riff Rye and Angels Envy Twany Port as I like it a lot to me rivals the Cask Strengths very tasty.

May 14, 2021 at 8:17 PM Post #57 of 64
Hey Guys, I fell and ended up with a fracture of my distal fibula, and two fractures in my foot, so unfortunately I'm homebound😢

May 14, 2021 at 9:45 PM Post #58 of 64
Hey Guys, I fell and ended up with a fracture of my distal fibula, and two fractures in my foot, so unfortunately I'm homebound😢
Damn. Hope things go well for you and you will be be missed but definitely take care of yourself.

May 14, 2021 at 9:50 PM Post #59 of 64
Best wishes Kevin

May 15, 2021 at 1:19 AM Post #60 of 64
Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back