Nashville - Center Hill Lake Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet: 2019, June 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2019 at 7:14 PM Post #16 of 55
Anybody here how Kevin is doing?

May 23, 2019 at 7:22 PM Post #17 of 55
I was just thinking about Kevin earlier today and was about to ask, then work got in the way.

May 23, 2019 at 7:34 PM Post #19 of 55
Hey Guys!!! This surgery has kicked my Heine, so far very positive results, with feeling returning to my left leg. This is the most painful surgery I’ve ever had, but that is improving daily.

May 23, 2019 at 7:43 PM Post #20 of 55
Hey Guys!!! This surgery has kicked my Heine, so far very positive results, with feeling returning to my left leg. This is the most painful surgery I’ve ever had, but that is improving daily.

Hey Kevin,
Nice to hear your voice ... heal up, mate!
Dear friends - that's how you ping somebody on Head-Fi :)

May 23, 2019 at 7:46 PM Post #21 of 55
I'm glad there seems to be positive results.

May 23, 2019 at 7:58 PM Post #22 of 55
So glad that things are improving and wish for you the best results .

May 24, 2019 at 2:12 PM Post #23 of 55
Only 8 days away, quickly approaching. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all.

May 25, 2019 at 11:02 PM Post #24 of 55
I should be able to make it, no promises as the last few have not panned out well.

What's the best way to find out about these when they are posted?

May 26, 2019 at 10:49 AM Post #25 of 55
I should be able to make it, no promises as the last few have not panned out well.

We missed you in KY I’m sure you would rather have been there than having the flu ; ) . If you want I can bring some Angels Envy Cask strength and also have the special release Oloroso Sherry finished .

May 26, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #26 of 55

i'm glad you can make it.

I can create a list of folks, @rmoody when i create a new event. I also list the event in the last impressions thread

May 26, 2019 at 11:08 PM Post #28 of 55
We missed you in KY I’m sure you would rather have been there than having the flu ; ) . If you want I can bring some Angels Envy Cask strength and also have the special release Oloroso Sherry finished .

Most definitely! That was a rough flu. I would certainly enjoy tasting the Angel's Envy. I'll bring some of my offerings to share as well, just some selections from one of our local liqueur stores I've been hanging on to.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone again. It's been quite a while since I've been able to make it to a meet.

May 27, 2019 at 11:26 PM Post #29 of 55
Does anyone in the Group have an Audeze 4Z?

May 28, 2019 at 7:57 AM Post #30 of 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back