MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
Nov 25, 2018 at 8:39 AM Post #873 of 1,383
What cable?

It was custom-made from Neotch Silver-Gold hybrid wires with 1% gold content. I feel like it's a substantial upgrade to the original cable if you like more treble energy. That said the original cable might be more suitable on bright amps (GS-X mk2, Spectral, etc.).

I have plans for more cables for these and I'll also post impressions of those comparisons here.

Nov 25, 2018 at 7:46 PM Post #874 of 1,383
Yes, all the cables you find on www.mysphere.at are available at Woo Audio in the as well.
Best regards heinz

Thanks, that’s great -want to try your balanced.

It was custom-made from Neotch Silver-Gold hybrid wires with 1% gold content. I feel like it's a substantial upgrade to the original cable if you like more treble energy. That said the original cable might be more suitable on bright amps (GS-X mk2, Spectral, etc.).

I have plans for more cables for these and I'll also post impressions of those comparisons here.

Thanks for info!

Nov 27, 2018 at 3:39 AM Post #876 of 1,383
Too quiet in here, any new impressions?

Heinz, was looking at wooaudio and did not see any accessories available for the mysphere.

The cables for MySphere 3 are mentioned on Woo's page as available. But it seems that It's not possible to add simple to the shopping card yet. ..
I'll ask Wooaudio to change that on the page to offer that comfort.

Best regards, heinz

Dec 13, 2018 at 6:33 AM Post #882 of 1,383
The travel case which is much slimmer than the standard one will come early next year.... Some delay I know .. But finally it will be nice!
Br heinz

Dec 13, 2018 at 6:41 AM Post #883 of 1,383
The travel case which is much slimmer than the standard one will come early next year.... Some delay I know .. But finally it will be nice!
Br heinz

Keep us posted on that case :) I've been carrying mine around with the standard case, and the travel case would definitely come in handy.

Dec 15, 2018 at 5:05 AM Post #885 of 1,383
MYSPHERE has started to get local dealers.

Today on board are:
CHINA: Tianyu Lianda at Beijing + Guangzou
FRANCE: Casques-headphones at Nimes
ITALY: Mad for music at Milano
NETHERLANDS: Alpha hing end at Antwerpen, Brasschaat, Turnhout
Audio Life at Winkel
USA: Woo-Audio

The homepage: www.mysphere.at will show details and links soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back