MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
Jun 23, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #796 of 1,383
Comfort - superb. Very comfortable for people, wearing glasses, like me. Headband pressure optimal, very good weight distribution. 0 pressure on ears (no earpads at all). On headband 0 pressure zone in the top middle part of head - most sensitive zone - even this was taken into consideration by Mr.Heinz and Co. 6 hours - no fatigue to head or ears.
Not my experience with the headband, too narrow for me but my head is more square than the average. But I completely agree that nothing touches the ears is a great for long term listening. I hope that there will be a wider headband version developed in the future because a simple modification of the padding will be not enough and I really liked the sound of the Mysphere.

Jun 24, 2018 at 4:51 PM Post #797 of 1,383
It would be great if we could get feedback about the comfort of the headband.
Ideally would be, if all of you which have fit problems, would give me a PM ..
The idea is that I try to compute it finally into an optional headbow size request
Br heinz

Jun 28, 2018 at 4:34 AM Post #798 of 1,383
IMG_0258.jpg
Dear Heinz

I have a set of MYSpheres lent to me by a good friend. I am using them with a Woo WA 33 Elite and a Woo 234 Elite. I would like to purchase a set for myself as I will be crying when I have to send these back shortly.

Could you please PM me and tell me how I can pay you for a set I think the 3.2 Signature is better for me.

Thank you,

Simon

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018 at 5:27 AM Post #799 of 1,383
Mysphere 3 can be purchased by using the mysphere hompage soon.
Actually the best is to drop a mail to use the pre-order button on the first page.
But yes, a PM is also fine.
BR heinz

Jul 10, 2018 at 10:19 AM Post #801 of 1,383
Any new Mysphere impressions here?

Jul 10, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #803 of 1,383
Hello, Matrix Petka. Any new impressions? Maybe comparison with something?

Now time got new value for me - time which I can spend with MySphere. In short - superb headphones. Very fast, responsive, detailed. NATURAL. NEUTRAL. Vast soundstage in width and depth. Detailed - in good recording you can hear how sound appears from point where hand touches string and expands in studio space. Perfect response to signal. Great for all genres - my friend after listening AC/DC "Back in Black" said - "Oh, they playing good music". He prefer jazz and classic. :)
Comparison. The hardest part. No one dynamic/planar headphones not stand even close to MySphere. Even close. Bye-bye Utopia. Even my beloved Stax Lambda Signature lose the game with MySphere. Sorry for your valets, guys. But MySphere gives pleasure, which you can't buy for money.
Review coming soon.

Jul 10, 2018 at 4:04 PM Post #805 of 1,383
Я заказал 3.2.
Интересно, есть ли отличие от 3.1. Но нигде нет информации об этом.
Edinstvennoe otlichije - coprotivlenie (impedans). 3.2 luchshe dlia ispoljzovanija s stacionarnymi usiliteliami, 3.1 - c mobiljnymi pleerami. Nesmotria na eto, moi 3.2 otlichno igrajut s Sony NW Z1A.

Jul 11, 2018 at 4:41 AM Post #808 of 1,383
Please check MySphere FAQ's for questions like "MySphere 3.1 or 3.2

MYSPHERE 3.1 = 15 ohms (ideally to use with amplifiers having an output impedance above 10 ohms)
MYSPHERE 3.2 = 110 ohms (ideally to use with amplifiers having an output impedance below 10 ohms and on pure Tube amps in OTL mode)

In case of ordering, LB-acoustics will check together with the buyer the best suitable Mysphere Version to your amplifier anyway!

BR heinz

Aug 4, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #809 of 1,383
I just learned about the Mysphere few hours ago, they seem to be rather awesome pair of headphones with very nice innovations. But then I finally noticed the price. Uh, It's at least 2 kidneys worth, I kinda wanna keep at least one half.

Maybe one day LB&Heinz&Ryback could try to appease to us, who are pleased by more affordable products (read: performance per monetary unit). Designing and making the ultimate high end must be truly fantastic & allow so much freedom in so many aspects, but you're only gonna reach so many people with products like MS3. Sometimes more is just simply better, again, in so many ways, even if it requires much more struggling.

Until then I hope everyone finds enjoyment in their Myspheres!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back