MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
Dec 20, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #648 of 1,383
Please check out the FAQ thread, there are answered such questions as well.
But please do not hesitate to rise others as well.
KR heinz

Is this the FAQ thread? Or is there another?

Jan 4, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #653 of 1,383
Happy New MySphere Year!

Found some latest news about production: http://www.monoandstereo.com/2018/01/mysphere-31-and-32-ultimate-headphones.html

Can't wait for mine :)
I wonder how many pre-orders there are. If there is something like a thousand, considering Heinz said that they're going to produce them 100pcs/month, the waiting before the regular buyers can purchase the Mysphere can be many months. I myself never pre-order anything - too afraid to be an early adopter, especially remembering some problems with the AKG K812, Utopia, LCD-4, etc at the beginning of the production.

Jan 4, 2018 at 10:34 AM Post #654 of 1,383
About 300 pre-orders arrived till now.
However, don't worry, I'm pretty sure that not all will buy now and loan for the first step only.
Also we will take care utmost that no Q-related problem will occur and will give long guarantee time.
It's expected being able to deliver the actual demand till spring 2018.
KR heinz
I wonder how many pre-orders there are. If there is something like a thousand, considering Heinz said that they're going to produce them 100pcs/month, the waiting before the regular buyers can purchase the Mysphere can be many months. I myself never pre-order anything - too afraid to be an early adopter, especially remembering some problems with the AKG K812, Utopia, LCD-4, etc at the beginning of the production.

Jan 5, 2018 at 9:20 AM Post #655 of 1,383
I am cautious too about going to be early adopter. But not this time, because I see, even feel how much Herr Heinz cares about every step and every detail. Contrary to mass production headphones, I can't see any attempt to cut costs and sacrifice quality. In this case I have no fear to be among early adopters.

Jan 5, 2018 at 9:26 AM Post #656 of 1,383
Mysphere 3.1 or MrSpeakers VOCE? Mysphere looks tempting, I hope it won't lose too drastically in transparency/detail and base response department. Fingers crossed for early reviews of both cans!
VOCE and Mysphere - totally different. Brave move to make electrostatic headphones, right, but I can't see any innovation. In this field it is needed lot of experience. Let's hope for good. Mysphere - TOTAL innovation from experienced Master. For first time I saw uncompromising quality in every detail as true high end should be.

Jan 5, 2018 at 2:16 PM Post #657 of 1,383
I am cautious too about going to be early adopter. But not this time, because I see, even feel how much Herr Heinz cares about every step and every detail. Contrary to mass production headphones, I can't see any attempt to cut costs and sacrifice quality. In this case I have no fear to be among early adopters.
Of course, I also trust Heinz more than anyone else. But still patience is a virtue, especially considering that because I don't live in EU and the only way for me to buy the Mysphere without bumping into a high tax (about 1000 Euro) is to fly to Austria.)
VOCE and Mysphere - totally different. Brave move to make electrostatic headphones, right, but I can't see any innovation. In this field it is needed lot of experience. Let's hope for good. Mysphere - TOTAL innovation from experienced Master. For first time I saw uncompromising quality in every detail as true high end should be.
Totally agree. One of the great things about the Myspere is that it's a dynamic headphone. You don't need a special amp and worry about dust (in case of electrostatic headphones). And you don't have heavy magnets and low sensitivity (in case of planars). Just plug it whatever you like and enjoy the music.

Jan 6, 2018 at 8:01 AM Post #659 of 1,383
I hope to get some ear time with these after release, never heard the K1000 but I need to scratch this itch at some point.

Jan 7, 2018 at 3:07 PM Post #660 of 1,383
Of course, I also trust Heinz more than anyone else. But still patience is a virtue, especially considering that because I don't live in EU and the only way for me to buy the Mysphere without bumping into a high tax (about 1000 Euro) is to fly to Austria.)

Totally agree. One of the great things about the Myspere is that it's a dynamic headphone. You don't need a special amp and worry about dust (in case of electrostatic headphones). And you don't have heavy magnets and low sensitivity (in case of planars). Just plug it whatever you like and enjoy the music.

In which tax hell are you living? It is worth then to fly to Austria, buy it there and get 21% tax refund :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back