my z560s arrived. Boy am I upset!!!.
Jul 8, 2004 at 8:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

puppet

100+ Head-Fier
The difference between them and the z640s is barely noticable. What. I dont think i have them hooked up right. Plus the bass is non existent. I AM VERY PISSED.

I am using soundstorm what do i have to do to make them sound like $200 speakers. I play some Rap and theres barely any bass, the sub works i wanted to have my floor shacking DAMNITT!!!!.

I`m going to email logitech.

Jul 8, 2004 at 8:23 PM Post #3 of 61
Dude, if Bass is nonexistant with the z560s you definitely have set it up wrong. The Z560s have too much bass, more bass than any other computer speakers except the z680s...

Make sure you have the "bass" dial turned the right way on the control pod.

Jul 8, 2004 at 8:55 PM Post #4 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by puppet
I am using soundstorm what do i have to do to make them sound like $200 speakers. I play some Rap and theres barely any bass, the sub works i wanted to have my floor shacking DAMNITT!!!!.

I`m going to email logitech.

LOL, you're expecting an awful lot out of a $200 set of speakers. Of course you start like 10 threads hyping this purchase up.
rolleyes.gif

Check your connections, sub location (you have it on the floor, right?) and dial settings as lizzardfire recommended.

-Ed

Jul 8, 2004 at 8:55 PM Post #5 of 61
Quote:

wow after 15minutes of break in there starting to sound better i`ll give it about 5hours till i give out another opinion.

Thats peculiar. I've never witnessed break in occur so dramatically in under an hour. Very cool...
rolleyes.gif

Jul 8, 2004 at 9:02 PM Post #8 of 61
My brother has the sub volume dial barely turned up and it's already too boomy.

Jul 8, 2004 at 9:43 PM Post #14 of 61
Quote:

anyone know a good way to loosen the hexnuts. I`m twisting as hard as i can and cant budge them. I cant even get it off with a drill

You're scaring me...
eek.gif
What hex nuts are you talking about?

Jul 8, 2004 at 9:52 PM Post #15 of 61
Quote:

anyone know a good way to loosen the hexnuts. I`m twisting as hard as i can and cant budge them. I cant even get it off with a drill

twist.. the other way?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back