My New Triple.Fi 10
Nov 19, 2008 at 11:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

member1982

1000+ Head-Fier
WooT, but got couple of issues.

1) This thing is soo fiddly to put on in the normal position (Had to flip mod it and its sort of fine now)
2) Very strange sound signature, as in i felt sound playing about 1 cm away and not directly next to my ear but i cant hear any ambient noise in that gap :p

At this rate those are my only issues :p
Oh yeah overall its great very nice. Bass has great note presense, sounds awesome, its pretty clear (but not overly sparkling), it has a wide soundstage.

Nov 19, 2008 at 11:45 PM Post #2 of 9
Helps to have an attenuater to remove the background hiss, might help with the sound signature. Does for me if I go unamped when in a rush.

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:32 AM Post #3 of 9
1. Sure it has one. Mine is a blue booklet that said 'Music is not an indulgence' on the front.

3) Though TF10 isn't particularly highlighted on its treble region when comparing to Ety, it should still sound far from 'muffled'.

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:46 AM Post #4 of 9
it seems i cant get a proper seal? i had to insert deeper but the big housing is preventing it abit. Oright it seems oright, but the isolation is still an issue, i can hear my self type :p the seal is the issue i suppose. Triple is better now. (Wrong end of the right cable attached into the left housing)

Good to know i'll try to look around maybe i mispleased the booklet or something but i didnt see one thou.

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:54 AM Post #5 of 9
member1982, the booklets should be in between the blue/white cardboard that forms the split. (hidden
smily_headphones1.gif
)

and be wary, because i tried comply tips with the flip flop mod, and completely drowned out the high's. i tried with the normal ue tips, and they seal fine and the sound felt was 'restored'

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:56 AM Post #6 of 9
Hows the microphonic of the UE's?

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:57 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hows the microphonic of the UE's?

Zero, None, Zlitch. Only tried over the ear style thou

Nov 20, 2008 at 1:00 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroBBOY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
member1982, the booklets should be in between the blue/white cardboard that forms the split. (hidden
smily_headphones1.gif
)

and be wary, because i tried comply tips with the flip flop mod, and completely drowned out the high's. i tried with the normal ue tips, and they seal fine and the sound felt was 'restored'

Haha found the booklet, hidden inside. I guess i was just too excited about the headphones alone.
Yup got the new silver packaging, 1 Year warranty written on the bottom
frown.gif

Nov 20, 2008 at 1:37 AM Post #9 of 9
Even with a good seal, you won't get the kind of isolation that you get from Ety. If there is two things Ety is better than everyone else, they will be the high level of detail and isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back