My new toy :D.
Nov 29, 2008 at 5:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pez

Headphoneus Supremus
Well since I had been spending a lot of money going to the movies lately with the girlfriend and leaving myself basically nothing left to spend, I decided to splurge a little on myself yesterday since I recieved my check for helping out w/ the polling places earlier this month. What did I buy you ask? Got a Black Friday deal on the Sony NWZ-A726 (4GB) for $100 at WalMart. But yet, I'm still going to the movies tonight
tongue.gif
. I have to say, this player has convinced me that I'll probably be buying Sony MP3 players for the rest of time. The sound quality is just plain excellent. Even w/ the included headphones it's not so bad, but w/ my Ety ER-6i's, it's just plain amazing. I give this thing an A+ so far. Anyone else own one and have some comments?

Nov 29, 2008 at 5:19 PM Post #2 of 3
Nov 29, 2008 at 8:35 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calexico /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Online the A728 (8gb) was on sale for $100 at WalMart as well lol. Could've gotten 4gb more for free.

Actually just checked and the pink one is still available online for $100, might want to check it out.
Walmart.com: Sony 8GB Walkman Video MP3 Player - Pink, NWZ-A728: Audio
Or you can get the 16gb for just $50 more in black.
Walmart.com: Sony 16GB Walkman Video MP3 Player - Black, NWZ-A729: Audio

Yeah, I saw, but by the time I got mine the 8gb online was sold out and my money wouldn't have shown up in my account until Monday, so this one will do. The battery life on this thing is amazing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back