My new custom made Supratek Sauvignon tubed pre is here!!!!!!!!
Jul 1, 2008 at 2:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

ironeisnna

Head-Fier
sauv1.jpg

Jul 1, 2008 at 3:20 PM Post #3 of 32
Gorgeous

Jul 1, 2008 at 3:23 PM Post #4 of 32
Wow! That one sure is beautiful!
smily_headphones1.gif

Just look at the dark wood and woodwork, an the shiny top plate. Just wow...

Jul 1, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #6 of 32
Indeed, that is one AMAZING looking amp. Congrats.

Jul 1, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #7 of 32
That is probably one of the most beautiful things I have HONESTLY seen on here. Are the knobs custom or is that something I could possibly purchase. I want to go work on wood right now!

Jul 1, 2008 at 6:19 PM Post #8 of 32
Thank you all guys!! To be honest Im in love with it... You should hear the sound of it... Unbelievable... I was very skeptical about the synergy of 650 with a tubed preamp... Now I can honestly tell you that it has the best sound I have ever heard (including some balanced systems of friends of mine, using my old equinox cable...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3NTAL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is probably one of the most beautiful things I have HONESTLY seen on here. Are the knobs custom or is that something I could possibly purchase. I want to go work on wood right now!

You could purchase one (well 4 months ago maybe) from the site: Supratek The knobs are standard for a supratek device. The customisation of this one is about the headphone output.

Jul 3, 2008 at 9:46 PM Post #11 of 32
:-O OMG...AmpP0rn...that thing is SEXY!

Jul 4, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #15 of 32
That is one beautiful piece of work
eek.gif
Congratulations on the score
smily_headphones1.gif

Do yourself a big favor and turf the EH 6SN7's for some 40's or 50's era RCA/CBS black plates or Sylvania chrome domes. You'll cream your pants after that swap
smily_headphones1.gif

Let the tube rolling begin !!!

Peete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back