My New Album, Rabbit Dream
Mar 25, 2010 at 10:49 PM Post #211 of 229

PScal

New Head-Fier
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Posts
48
Likes
10
After spending a couple days listening to your CD, I enjoy it more and more as time goes on. Well done!!

beerchug.gif
 
Mar 28, 2010 at 4:11 AM Post #212 of 229

Acix

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Posts
6,486
Likes
72
Quote:

Originally Posted by PScal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After spending a couple days listening to your CD, I enjoy it more and more as time goes on. Well done!!

beerchug.gif



Thanks a lot, PScal. I know what you mean, it happens to me too with this one and other artist's albums. The ones that do that for me become a permanent part of my music collection.
biggrin.gif
 
Mar 30, 2010 at 1:34 AM Post #215 of 229

Acix

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Posts
6,486
Likes
72
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess it's safe to say your debut was a great success. Congrats. When can we look forward to a follow up? Or are you really going to promote and market this to the full extent?


Yeah, I suppose you're right, KBI. I've had a great time here on this thread and I've really enjoyed selling my album to the Head-Fi community. People here have a lot of knowledge and appreciation for high quality audio, many of them have spend a lot of time and money on their professional equipment, so it means a lot to me. Their experience and opinions matter and inspire me to continue striving for the best in my musical journey.

Now, the album was released on March 25th and you've already itfor almost 2 months, so I gave the Head-Fi members a chance to preview it and offer feedback before it hit the streets. I hope the response on this thread will reflect what will happen on the bigger scale in the rest of the world. Now the marketing and promotion will kick in, but I'm not alone, I'm working with distributors that are pushing to get the album out there. I'm starting to book dates for live shows and DJ sets, so it's all about to expand. This is going to be a busy and exciting summer!

I'll keep you all posted about my next releases. I'm already working on the next album.
happy_face1.gif
 
Apr 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #217 of 229

Clayton SF

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Posts
4,278
Likes
251
Hi fellow San Franciscan. I had just returned from Hawaii after visiting my mother and found your CD the mailbox. I immediately popped it into my CD transport and put on my DT990s. OMG. I am at this very moment listening to your music while looking out of these bay windows in my living room. The music surrounds me and some electronic sounds seem to be emanating from outside my apartment--beyond those bay windows. You have created something wonderful. Thanks a MILLION.
 
Apr 2, 2010 at 2:21 AM Post #218 of 229

Acix

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Posts
6,486
Likes
72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton SF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi fellow San Franciscan. I had just returned from Hawaii after visiting my mother and found your CD the mailbox. I immediately popped it into my CD transport and put on my DT990s. OMG. I am at this very moment listening to your music while looking out of these bay windows in my living room. The music surrounds me and some electronic sounds seem to be emanating from outside my apartment--beyond those bay windows. You have created something wonderful. Thanks a MILLION.


Hey Clayton, thanks man. I appreciate it. Yeah, there are some great views here in SF. I just got back from a nice day in GG park. Such a great sunny day. I haven't been to Hawaii yet, but my girlfriend's mom lives on Kaua'i. Hopefully, I'll get to visit soon. Sounds magical.

Enjoy the CD, I'm really glad you like it.
 
Apr 9, 2010 at 5:32 AM Post #219 of 229

Mr Joboto

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Posts
1,611
Likes
21
Like what I'm hearing online, would love to hear the proper thing on CD
smily_headphones1.gif
Payment sent!
 
Apr 10, 2010 at 12:26 AM Post #220 of 229

Acix

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Posts
6,486
Likes
72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Joboto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Like what I'm hearing online, would love to hear the proper thing on CD
smily_headphones1.gif
Payment sent!



CD has been sent out today to Mr Joboto, thanks for your support!
happy_face1.gif
 
Apr 10, 2010 at 6:50 AM Post #221 of 229

Uncle Erik

Uncle Exotic
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Posts
22,596
Likes
506
I picked it up from CD Baby a couple weeks ago and have been listening. As Ken would say, good stuff! I've really been enjoying it!

Keep us posted on your next release!
 
Apr 10, 2010 at 2:00 PM Post #223 of 229

nc8000

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 30, 2007
Posts
10,826
Likes
6,060
Location
Kalundborg, Denmark
Very cool. I'm not a great fan of electronica so need more time to decide if I like it or not. Btw. according to Nero there is 7 seconds too much music to actually burn it to a CD.
 
Apr 11, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #224 of 229

Acix

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Posts
6,486
Likes
72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I picked it up from CD Baby a couple weeks ago and have been listening. As Ken would say, good stuff! I've really been enjoying it!

Keep us posted on your next release!



Thanks a lot, Erik. It means a lot to me and I'm glad you like it. It's great that you can set our past differences aside and just appreciate the music for what it is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top