My Little Pony Discussion thread
Apr 27, 2014 at 11:28 AM Post #556 of 779
  What? 
biggrin.gif

Damn, I haven't been watching any MLP since fall of last year. Ah well, at least I've let go of this stuff...if only for a while. It's getting embarrassing now that my sister knows. It's nerve-wracking, having to put up with these thoughts every time I think about watching a new episode.

Why worry about it? Just watch what you enjoy.

How did everybody like how rarity was insane and not twilight this time?

I thought it was pretty great. I also liked how Spike-focused the episode was.

Apr 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM Post #557 of 779
What? :D
Damn, I haven't been watching any MLP since fall of last year. Ah well, at least I've let go of this stuff...if only for a while. It's getting embarrassing now that my sister knows. It's nerve-wracking, having to put up with these thoughts every time I think about watching a new episode.
you get used to it. It took my parents a while to figure out I'm not gay, and I sincerely enjoy the show lol. My sister? She couldn't give two schiits about it. Your sister is probably like my parents. Just act like its any other show. Don't be embarrassed man! Embrace it! It was awkward with my parents for over a month. Now? I record it every week.

Apr 27, 2014 at 1:18 PM Post #558 of 779
you get used to it. It took my parents a while to figure out I'm not gay, and I sincerely enjoy the show lol. My sister? She couldn't give two schiits about it. Your sister is probably like my parents. Just act like its any other show. Don't be embarrassed man! Embrace it! It was awkward with my parents for over a month. Now? I record it every week.

Huh...so you do get used to it. Thanks for your support, though. You're a great guy.

Anyway, I hate to admit this, but...actually, I've also gotten a tad tired of MLP after watching an episode each day for all three seasons. It was nuts. Right now, I'm addicted to South Park -- or "the Curse Word Show." Maybe I'll get back to MLP once all of Season 4 is out on iTunes and we're all waiting for Season 5.

Apr 27, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #559 of 779

Here's some "incognito" pony music for you guys. Only people who watch the show should realize where the vocals are sampled from. Feel free to do whatever you want with this. 
tongue.gif

Plus this song is just plain awesome.

Apr 28, 2014 at 8:41 AM Post #560 of 779
Here's some "incognito" pony music for you guys. Only people who watch the show should realize where the vocals are sampled from. Feel free to do whatever you want with this. :p  

Plus this song is just plain awesome.
hmm... Can't tell if secret brony or not.

Apr 28, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #561 of 779
Lol depends on what you mean by "secret". I watch the show on occasion, but I don't identify as a brony and no one I know IRL has any idea I watch it.

Apr 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #562 of 779
Lol. That song had flutterguy.

May 13, 2014 at 1:48 PM Post #564 of 779
I uh...I really like her...mane?

Nah, I thought it was fun. As a quick/alternate/special form it worked fine. All those extra details have to be a pain to animate though.

Also, while I don't think anything's necessarily going to top the S2 opening double episode with Discord, I thought this one was pretty great as well.

May 13, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #565 of 779
I thought it was pretty good, albeit a slightly rushed end.

Jun 9, 2014 at 1:02 AM Post #566 of 779
Oh my gosh... Jastrian's (aka jaja) new song is amazingly good... Check it out if you get the chance.

Jun 9, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #568 of 779
True fact... I haven't seen MLP since Rarity in Manehatten and I have no idea which music artists are new in the fandom.... What is wrong with me? 0_o
o.o you need to watch the new ones... jaja and jaja? Ya know? Yes? No?

Jun 12, 2014 at 7:40 AM Post #569 of 779
Never be ashamed of something that brings you joy (unless that thing causes harm to others).

I'm a professional animator - my life pretty much centres around cartoons. People can say what they like, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of my "children's" entertainment while they spend their time trying to conform to societal expectations of adulthood :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back