My Little Pony Discussion thread
Nov 26, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #527 of 779
The first 2 eps of S4 were brilliant. I dare say the best season opener yet.

Nov 26, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #530 of 779
Nov 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #532 of 779

waiting for some reviews here....

I have the DJ PON 3 ones that I got just for fun.  They sound like utter ass.  I don't even want to listen to them casually.  From what I can remember they were extremely muddy in the low mids with very hyped upper mid bass.  Low bass is flabby and loose.  Detail on the upper in is literally non existent just rolled off insanely early.  There is a nasty ring in the low mids as well.  Soundstage is wack.  I can't say its even worth 30 bucks. 

Nov 27, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #533 of 779
you need to transplant either a Koss driver in there or some ortho thing = perfect

Nov 29, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #535 of 779
Is it a good episode?

EDIT: I answered my own question: Not all that great XD

Jan 20, 2014 at 1:16 PM Post #538 of 779
Quote:

I have the DJ PON 3 ones that I got just for fun.  They sound like utter ass.  I don't even want to listen to them casually.  From what I can remember they were extremely muddy in the low mids with very hyped upper mid bass.  Low bass is flabby and loose.  Detail on the upper in is literally non existent just rolled off insanely early.  There is a nasty ring in the low mids as well.  Soundstage is wack.  I can't say its even worth 30 bucks. 

I know the box says over-ear, but they look more on-ear for a normal adult? Let's face it, it's probably worth $30 for the form by itself

you need to transplant either a Koss driver in there or some ortho thing = perfect

Exactly! Redo the internals, maybe based off a good headphone with a similar size/shape, and these would be awesome! Considering I've recently built a Starving Student amp using a Derpy Enterplay CCG tin and I put some pony backgrounds on my Fiio X3, this would complete the set!

Apr 17, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #540 of 779
Hey! Didn't know about a pony appreciation thread!... Seems slightly inactive however... I shall revive it!!... Plus, all of your profile pictures are cool! Did you all make them yourself? I want to put a k240 studio onto twilight now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back