My Ideal Breakfast
Oct 24, 2019 at 2:33 PM Post #16 of 52
Oct 24, 2019 at 4:21 PM Post #20 of 52
My #2 hails from my wife's homeland. Dominican Republic: Mangu con los tres golpes mangu.jpg

Oct 28, 2019 at 8:43 PM Post #21 of 52
There are so many good choices out there for a nice breakfast, it can’t be defined.....And it also depends on what country you’re in or visiting since each culture has their own special foods.

That said, I like black ice coffee with 2 freshly made donuts. It’s very easy to have while reading the morning newspaper.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #22 of 52
My #2 hails from my wife's homeland. Dominican Republic: Mangu con los tres golpes

Well there's no beer in the pic and it looks way too healthy, but... :)

Nov 1, 2019 at 2:34 AM Post #25 of 52
Lol fried sausage, fried cheese, and fried egg. Being it is a Dominican Republic meal, somebody is having that meal with rum in their coffee.

Like I said, that seems way too healthy :wink:

But as long as the coffee has rum, I think this should be acceptable :D

Nov 6, 2019 at 1:15 PM Post #28 of 52
That's generally English breakfast and American breakfast is closest to it. Very hearty, I like Eglish breakfast.

If you get off the island and go East in Europe, you get this type of breakfast. Mainly deli and bread. Not mixture, distinct ingredients. Basically, sandwiches or sandwich ingredients for breakfast. Since I'm used to eating sandwiches for lunch, not my thing.

fruehstueck-breakfast_1000.jpg
o.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back