My Gilmore is late
Nov 17, 2008 at 5:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

subi115

New Head-Fier
Hey Head-fiers,
I have no one left to complain to so bear with me. I ordered (and paid for) a gilmore lite desk amp over a month ago. The web site says that it takes about 3 weeks, and I read around and realized it may be a it longer, especially because I think he/they are busy with all the picos. However, I've emailed him twice with no resoponse. Seeing as i paid a ***load for this amp, for him not to respond to two emails seems a little (a lot) out of line. Has anyone else had trouble contacting him or getting your amps that you already paid for.
If you can't tell I'm really pissed off.

Nov 17, 2008 at 5:38 PM Post #2 of 7
Have you tried calling him (Justin)? If not, give it a go...
(434) 981-2829

Nov 18, 2008 at 1:09 PM Post #3 of 7
Well, he emailed me, seems that it's shipping out later this week. I knew I was being rash. Sorry for the bad press, Justin is quite nice. I was having a bad day i suppose, now I'm just excited.

Nov 18, 2008 at 1:35 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by subi115 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, he emailed me, seems that it's shipping out later this week. I knew I was being rash. Sorry for the bad press, Justin is quite nice. I was having a bad day i suppose, now I'm just excited.

It happens when you are anxiously awaiting new toys!
icon10.gif

Nov 18, 2008 at 2:20 PM Post #6 of 7
well headamp is not exactly singlepower. The QC is excellent and Justin's products are built to last. Hope you enjoy your gilmore lite!

Nov 18, 2008 at 3:01 PM Post #7 of 7
Great to hear that its almost ready for shipping.
smile.gif

Just a few more days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back