My first HIFI audio meldown
Jun 9, 2014 at 12:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

deanderson

Head-Fier
I've just come to and realized I've bought the Westone W60, the Westone UM50 pro, and the JH Universal Roxannes in the last half hour

In addition to that I bought the Hifiman HM-901 with a balanced amplifier card

AND, all this while I was waiting for my Earsonics sm64 to come

WHICH, I bought waiting for my JVC Kenwood HA-FX850 to come

I am a fool, thank you dearly head-fi

Jun 14, 2014 at 6:56 PM Post #4 of 11
  I've just come to and realized I've bought the Westone W60, the Westone UM50 pro, and the JH Universal Roxannes in the last half hour

In addition to that I bought the Hifiman HM-901 with a balanced amplifier card

AND, all this while I was waiting for my Earsonics sm64 to come

WHICH, I bought waiting for my JVC Kenwood HA-FX850 to come

I am a fool, thank you dearly head-fi

You haven't provided enough information.
  1. Are you married or single?
  2. Are all you bills getting paid each month?
  3. No major debt that is interfearing with your cash flow?

Kind of joking with the questions but it all depends on your discretionary income.  Did you charge it all on a credit card or pay cash?  Paid cash?  Great, can you still make next month's bills?  Great, no problem then....spend away!

I hope your post is a joke because if you can't answer these questions yourself you may have a finance problem.

Jun 14, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #5 of 11
When you're so addicted to audio you stop showering to lower your water bill and you dedicate your monthly toilet paper allowance towards earphones - THEN you have a problem.  Also, in this situation please don't share an elevator with me.
tongue.gif

Jun 14, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #6 of 11
It's bad when you get off the Hollywood freeway and there is a Yuppie-looking MF standing at the exit with a sign that reads: "Will Work For Audio"

Don't get me started about driving into a Home Depot parking lot and getting surrounded by day-laborers looking to upgrade their cables.

Jun 15, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #9 of 11
I kept the FX850, which I might still return (shipping is 30 days), the earsonics sm64, which came a couple days ago, and the hifiman hm901 with the balanced amp card, which I'm testing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back