My cubicle of Post-its!
Jul 25, 2008 at 7:49 PM Post #151 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodduska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
TBH I dont think the OP is very original, space invader office post-it is ooooold. I stuck one on a door in my office almost two years ago but it's all good.. I work for the government
wink.gif

It's a difficult world all right. Just when you think it's cool to arrange coloured bits of paper into recognizable patterns, someone comes along and tells you it's no longer the fashion. So now everyone of course is wondering what the heck is the new and groundbreakingly awesomest way of diy-decorating one's cubicle. Will you not divulge your secrets from the cutting edge, that we dimwitted followers may bask in your glorious inspiration?

Jul 25, 2008 at 7:59 PM Post #152 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidbasement /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a difficult world all right. Just when you think it's cool to arrange coloured bits of paper into recognizable patterns, someone comes along and tells you it's no longer the fashion. So now everyone of course is wondering what the heck is the new and groundbreakingly awesomest way of diy-decorating one's cubicle. Will you not divulge your secrets from the cutting edge, that we dimwitted followers may bask in your glorious inspiration?

papercraft.. enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back