My cologne came with a free amp case!
Jun 18, 2005 at 9:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

RnB180

Member of the Trade: RnB Audio
ampbox.jpg

I think I want to use this for a headphone amp case, it has a clear top acrylic type material and slides over.

I am still contemplating on building a my first DIY cmoy in it or getting a diyer to put an amp in it for me
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 18, 2005 at 11:35 AM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
Get one of the millet group buy boards..... cut it in half and rewire the two halves and then mount it so the tubes stick out of the sides of the cube.
evil_smiley.gif

Lol that's a great idea
600smile.gif

Jun 18, 2005 at 12:43 PM Post #7 of 15
damn what type of cologne do you use. A watch and an amp case, I'd buy that and just toss the cologne
rolleyes.gif

Jun 18, 2005 at 7:41 PM Post #8 of 15
I use Chrome by Azzaro,

Macy's was having some kind of gift pack,

In my past cable pics you can see a bottle of it next to the cables
smily_headphones1.gif
, clean fresh sweet smell. My fav cologne.

the tube idea is tempting, but the plastic box probably wouldnt hold too well frome the tube heat.

but IMO its an excellent cable to showcase wire work, op amps and solder joints!

Jun 19, 2005 at 1:24 AM Post #9 of 15
Hehe,

If we were asked what gift we want, we say,

"One of em Chrome. ... Nope not the watch thing, I want the box that comes with it. Who cares about the watch when we can have em spiffy box."

Or simply,

"Buy me a nice aluminum chasis curved out of a hunk of aluminum."

Or

"Buy me a circular saw and a ziggler (forget what that zig-zag saw called). So I can build me a nice amp case."

Tomo

Jun 21, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #14 of 15
Yeah i'm surprised my first tube amp was like that. I thought I did something wrong when it was cool enough to touch
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back