my B2's are broken!! :-(
Jul 15, 2011 at 4:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

david8090

Head-Fier
Hello, This is really bad.. My B2's aint working anymore.. the sound is totally screwed.. no bass and much of rustle. I don't even know how this happened! Yesterday evening I listened to some rock music for about 30min.. everything was fine...

Now I start listening some music on my iPod again and I heard a terrible sound, I thought the jackplug was inserted wrong and inserted it again.. but it still sounds the same. I am so sad, I am leaving tuesday to the USA for 4 weeks and I was so glad to have my B2's with me. 

I really love my B2's and was listening everyday to them.. Waited so long for them, and now I have nothing :frowning2: What is happend to my B2's?? I can't find anything on the cable that is broken or something.. they still look brand new and I am so careful with them.

They are always in their case when I am not using them. I hardly can believe they are broken!! this is terrible :'(

Jul 15, 2011 at 5:20 PM Post #4 of 10
MP4 Nation... I opened a ticket at the support page..

I am so perplexed.. yesterday everything sounds great, like always... I did nothing strange to them and just listened to my favo music.. 

Jul 15, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #6 of 10
As suggested earlier, you should try a different source -- different player, anything that will take a 3.5mm plug.  And try different earphones in your phone jack.  It could be that your jack is broken on your phone, and not your B2 earphones.  Experiment.

Jul 15, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #7 of 10
I tried other sources.. same thing. It's sounds like you dropped them in the water. Really bad sound and only crackling. The left IEM stops even working at higher tone parts.

But the strange thing is, they suddenly sound good again, but I am not sure if they sound the same as before.. I try serveral songs at this moment.

/edit: no, the clarity is totally gone at many songs and the low notes are really bad 
icon_neutral.gif
 sounds like $20 earphones now.. High tones seems ok.
I think they got damaged on one of the songs or something?? But that should not be possible.

I go to bed now.. They must be returned to MP4-nation 
icon_sad.gif

Jul 15, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #9 of 10
I think he meant buy another new pair now and return the broken pair for a refund hence a 2 part exchange and you'll have a pair to take with you. That way you don't need to wait for repair/exchange service and shipping 2 ways. This is all assuming you can return them for a refund that is.

Jul 16, 2011 at 3:42 AM Post #10 of 10
Yes.. but headphones with similar audio quality are much more expensive from regular brands like sony.. besides that, I got the pre-order price for my B2's from only 120 usd.

all in all,  these B2's are screwed up and I don't even know how it came... I was so proud of them. 

thanks for help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back