My ATH-M50 is stuck in USA and UPS does not know how to read a Zip Code Please HELP!!!
Nov 26, 2008 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

john5220

Banned
Check this people. This is the shipping address transexpress gives you I have been using this for a while and never had any problems.

I bought this headphone from a merchant on Amazon. road dog online got it for $130 USD.

They shipped it via UPS then it finally reached Miami but sadly the tracking order said incorrect address returning to seller.

When I contacted the seller they said the address was correct as I had stated

7801 N.W. 37TH STREET
Doral, Florida 33166-6503
USA

But UPS claims that address is incorrect. Mind you the entire world uses that address when shipping abroad and transexpress is a big company.

So it would seem the seller claims the address is as I had stated but UPS says they do not understand how to read the address.

I contacted transexpress and they said even though thats the exact address sometimes UPS I guess hires uneducated people who cannot read and hence if you did not go to school and you cannot read then I guess you will have problem reading that address?

Anyways transexpress said leave the 33166 and remove the rest of digits as most people get confuse as many people do not know how to read a zip code.

So why then did they give me that weird zip code that no one can read in the first place? Anyways the seller wil be shipping it back one last time no charge and gonna remove the rest of digits.

I am totally upset with what has happened I always assumed if you live in America you would obviously know whats a zip code but I was wrong.

Nov 26, 2008 at 9:21 PM Post #2 of 24
I never had this problem with USPS and Fed Ex.

I am so totally disgusted with UPS right now and their dumb delivery guy who said he could not understand how to read the zip code.

Nov 27, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #3 of 24
talk fast people the delivery guy working for UPS has no idea how to read an address so he lied and sent back the package and claimed that the street address was missing.

I taught UPS used to hire educated people?

I taught you would require some form of education to work for UPS?

Nov 27, 2008 at 2:04 AM Post #4 of 24
the ups guy once put a dell laptop computer on my porch that was ment for my next door neighbor, if i wasnt a good person i could have stolen it. people are retarted. there is a reason that houses have numbers next to the doors and on their mailboxes

Nov 27, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #5 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by nullPointerException /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the ups guy once put a dell laptop computer on my porch that was ment for my next door neighbor, if i wasnt a good person i could have stolen it. people are retarted. there is a reason that houses have numbers next to the doors and on their mailboxes

Exactly and whats disturbing is the UPS guy still has no clue how to read a Zip code.
confused_face(1).gif

Transexpress actually told me this is not the first time they have had this problem with UPS. Infact the only company that does not have this problem is Fed Ex.

They said many times UPS delivers packages and gets confused when they see the Zip code.

What the hell. Where we really living?
popcorn.gif

Nov 27, 2008 at 2:48 AM Post #6 of 24
I have all ups, fedex and usps packages on hold automatically. I do not trust those minimum wage workers to deliver my packages.

Nov 27, 2008 at 3:53 AM Post #8 of 24
i prefer a package be in my mailbox rather than my front porch where it could get stolen or damaged.

I prefer usps even if it is slow.

one time, i had a cell phone delivered by ups, and they put it right next to the sprinkelers.

guess what, the package got wet and the accessories were damaged.

THANKS UPS!

Nov 27, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #10 of 24
Yeah this has been my first package shipped by UPS and I will never trust UPS ever again.

last time USPS shipped it and everything went smoothly.

I really cannot believe these minimum wage workers are this stupid.
I wonder if giving them a raise would help.

Nov 27, 2008 at 9:05 PM Post #12 of 24
Its very sad indeed.

I contacted the merchant and he said he will ship it back out again.

This package was returned to him like 2 days now so I have no idea what the keepback is.

This is sad by now I should have had my headphone enjoying my music and giving you guys a review here. But look at my situation.

It will take another 2 weeks again before I receive this. God UPS is disgusting why do people even bother with them. How could people be this dumb to not understand a simple Zip code.

Maby its time the US government abolished Zip codes and replaced it with something else cause apparently minimum wage workers has not the slightest clue what to do when they see numbers.

This is what happens folks when you do not go to school. This is why education is so important in life.

Nov 27, 2008 at 9:49 PM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by john5220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its very sad indeed.

I contacted the merchant and he said he will ship it back out again.

This package was returned to him like 2 days now so I have no idea what the keepback is.

This is sad by now I should have had my headphone enjoying my music and giving you guys a review here. But look at my situation.

It will take another 2 weeks again before I receive this. God UPS is disgusting why do people even bother with them. How could people be this dumb to not understand a simple Zip code.

Maby its time the US government abolished Zip codes and replaced it with something else cause apparently minimum wage workers has not the slightest clue what to do when they see numbers.

This is what happens folks when you do not go to school. This is why education is so important in life.

Drivers get paid 40-70 grand a yr..So stop with the minimum wage mantra.. If education equaled smarts banks wouldn't be begging for a bail out along with the auto manufacturers'. I worked for UPS for a short time..Enough to avoid them..Still can't believe they find gotees 'intimidating'. I had to shave mine off before they would hire me.

Nov 27, 2008 at 10:26 PM Post #15 of 24
Sorry to hear about your delivery problem. I've had numerous packages delivered by USPS, UPS, and FedEx over the years and only had one issue with a package being delivered to a neighbor when I was home all day. Maybe it was just your "turn", but I personally wouldn't draw a conclusion on the intelligence of a company's workforce or whether to use a particular company based on a single incident. Look forward to your comments when the phones arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back