My Apologies. Please read.
Sep 14, 2011 at 9:48 AM Post #91 of 123
As an update, I received a new TWag overmold cable and LOD on Monday evening.  My portable setup is finally back together.

Sep 14, 2011 at 10:07 AM Post #93 of 123

Quote:
Awesome!

Your customs are really nice. The blue is almost fully "transparent". 

Very cool.

Sounding good?
Craig

Thanks, they're Blacklight Blue transparent (blacklight reactive) JH13's.  Yes, everything is sounding great so far, I've been putting both cables through their paces.  The cable probably has about 30 hours on it so far.

Sep 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #94 of 123
Craig,

I didn't want to post with a personal issue, but I've emailed and PM'd you several times with no reply over the past few weeks.  I realize you're busy, but I don't think it would take more than a few moments to reply with the status of the LOD-USB cable whose dock connector you said you would replace with the one I ordered and the LCD-2 cable that you just have to send back as-is.

I sent the cables to you at the end of July.  I'd like to think that I've been a fairly loyal customer, so the lack of communication is frustrating.  Please email or PM me so I can get back to enjoying your products.

Thanks.

Sep 14, 2011 at 11:01 PM Post #95 of 123

Quote:
Craig,

I didn't want to post with a personal issue, but I've emailed and PM'd you several times with no reply over the past few weeks.  I realize you're busy, but I don't think it would take more than a few moments to reply with the status of the LOD-USB cable whose dock connector you said you would replace with the one I ordered and the LCD-2 cable that you just have to send back as-is.

I sent the cables to you at the end of July.  I'd like to think that I've been a fairly loyal customer, so the lack of communication is frustrating.  Please email or PM me so I can get back to enjoying your products.

Thanks.

Oh shoot, I need to respond. My fault....

I will email you. Sorry about that.
Craig

Sep 14, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #96 of 123
Like I was saying before, I really need all communication to flow through my email address. I'm starting to get really confused which is my fault, but I cant make things better if I have postings,  PM's etc. 

Like I said, its my issue, however it would help me if communications were sent to my email address. 

I have been very occupied with Lee from CryoParts death. I'm back on track now.....

SO please make sure you contact me personally .....That would really help me!!
If this continue, I will have to delete this thread. 

THANKS!
Craig

Sep 15, 2011 at 11:06 PM Post #97 of 123

Quote:
Like I was saying before, I really need all communication to flow through my email address. I'm starting to get really confused which is my fault, but I cant make things better if I have postings,  PM's etc. 

Like I said, its my issue, however it would help me if communications were sent to my email address. 

I have been very occupied with Lee from CryoParts death. I'm back on track now.....

SO please make sure you contact me personally .....That would really help me!!
If this continue, I will have to delete this thread. 

THANKS!
Craig

So what is "your e-mail address"?  Is it the "Contact Us" link on your website? or is it the "Requests@Whiplashaudio.com", or is it your own address.  Please clarify and I'm sure we'll all obey.

Sep 15, 2011 at 11:14 PM Post #98 of 123

Quote:
So what is "your e-mail address"?  Is it the "Contact Us" link on your website? or is it the "Requests@Whiplashaudio.com", or is it your own address.  Please clarify and I'm sure we'll all obey.

csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

I was just about to respond to you so there is no need to email me!

Craig

Sep 19, 2011 at 10:29 PM Post #100 of 123
Hey Craig,
I ordered Custom Oyaide Right Angle Mini to Mini Cable at 11/08/11 (OrderID:1200000642)
1 month has passed
I have not received any email from you
so,I tried contact with you
9/10 sent First eMail to requests@whiplashaudio.com
9/13 sent Second eMail to csanborn@whiplashaudio.com
9/15 sent Third eMail to custserv@whiplashaudio.com
9/15 sent PM
I think I have Enough time to wait for your reply
but
so far, I don't get any reply
what's going on?
why not reply to me
I know you are very busy,but can reply to me?
Thanks

Sep 29, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #103 of 123

Quote:
csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

I was just about to respond to you so there is no need to email me!

Craig 

Craig:  Have you had a chance to send it out yet?  Thanks

Oct 1, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #105 of 123
Hey Craig,
Sent Mike 2 emails previously, but I just sent one more. I mailed back 3 cables in June, 1 for repair, and 2 because they came with IE8 plugs instead of UE... So that's about how long I haven't had use of my customs :frowning2:

Do you have any news about them?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back