My 4 yr old: 1st time on a two wheeler (video)
Mar 2, 2006 at 5:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

cpw

Headphoneus Supremus
Anybody wanna see my kid ride a 2 wheeler for the 1st time?
There is some comedy value (no injuries).
See it here:
http://homepage.mac.com/lewiso/iMovieTheater33.html
My wife is the one w/ the accent. My daughter is the one w/ the smile.
I filmed it last Sunday. Today (Wed), she tore it up on the ski hill. Skied the mountain top to bottom w/ no fear. Working on video for that too.
CPW

Mar 2, 2006 at 6:02 AM Post #2 of 16
that's awsome. I'm actually 19 and don't know how to ride a bike (seriously)- so i have great respect for your kid.

Mar 2, 2006 at 6:34 AM Post #3 of 16
Just like my brother - right into the post!

She's cute, if I have kids I want a little girl too
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 7:24 AM Post #6 of 16
Thanks for sharing the video. Also a nice homepage you got there. I see your passion is your child. Mine as well.

I've not done much with video as I find the process of importing the video to the computer and editing a bit too much to handle. But you've inspired me.

Mar 2, 2006 at 7:51 AM Post #7 of 16
Macs make it easy. I love iMovie, iDVD and iWeb.

Mar 2, 2006 at 2:18 PM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff
Macs make it easy. I love iMovie, iDVD and iWeb.

Macs really do make it pretty darn simple. Our daughter has grandparents in Switzerland so the homepage is a great way for them to keep up. They love it. Only problem is, I can't keep the content up to date fast enough for them. I get a lot of complaints that nothing new has been added for awhile.
All in all a pretty cool thing. maybe I should hook up a live webcam!
CPW

Mar 7, 2006 at 12:20 AM Post #10 of 16
Awesome, She seems to be enjoying herself. I did enjoy the clunk, Im glad to see she wasnt hurt but it was pretty funny. your wifes reaction at the end of the video (the scream) was pretty amusing too

Mar 7, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #12 of 16
Thats adorable! When I first learned it involed alot of falls and a lot of grass, I'm impressed, she's talented to have picked that up so quick!

Mar 7, 2006 at 2:51 AM Post #13 of 16
You have such an adorable daughter! Thanks for sharing that cute video. It sounded like sniffling at the end, were you tearing up?
wink.gif

Mar 7, 2006 at 3:02 AM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oski
You have such an adorable daughter! Thanks for sharing that cute video. It sounded like sniffling at the end, were you tearing up?
wink.gif

I probably was but mom and Imogen both had pretty bad colds. You can also hear mom's heavy breathing from trying to run around w/ some pretty bad chest congestion.
CPW

Mar 7, 2006 at 3:46 AM Post #15 of 16
hehe : ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back