MUST SELL! Aurum Cantus Leisure 2 SE's with MR-C center MKII with PICS
Mar 30, 2006 at 9:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

rob_b

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, these are all in beautiful piano gloss that will match any decor. They are in mint condition. I have all original packaging and manuals.
I was so excited when I got these and they sound absolutely fantastic, but with the birth of our son, I just haven't had the time to spend with them, They are in absolute pristine shape with a total of MAYBE 10 hours. Truly the smoothest monitors I've owned or heard before. they are stunning to look at as well, they are gorgeous; They have the G2 ribbon tweeter (SOOOO SMOOTH), and they outperformed the $3400 Opera Callas in high-end response, and at least equalled them overall; Nothing touches them for the price, not used Von Schweikerts, Operas, nothing. I have great feedback on ebay audiogon and videogon. Let me know if you are interested.

I priced these at $625 for the leisures and $525 for the center for a quick sale. I may be able to package them together. I have the matching center stand as well if interested. I really hate to sell, but I really need to generate some funds.

Make an offer.

Email me at biffbyun@yahoo.com if interested.
Thanks,
Rob

dscn72904iw.jpg

dscn73300vp.jpg

dscn73314fc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread