Musical Fidelity x-psu and x-lps pair
post-142977
Post #1 of 4

daycart1

Ceremonial old guy, bifocals and all.All the philosophy he can muster can't solve the mysterious double-post.
Reaction score
The x-psu is a power supply for up to four Musical Fidelity x-ponents. This would give you a pretty nifty component setup and room for two more xponents on the xpsu (e.g. the tubestage conditioner, the DAC, etc.) The x-psu is a major performance upgrade for the headamp, phono stage and other x-ponents. [Note that zhtham presently has the xcanv2 for sale in this forum]

The x-psu is in virtually mint condition with original box, and all cables. Same for the x-lps except I don't have the box. (I also don't have the separate wallwart for the xlps since I bought it direct from England and tossed the foreign-barbarian 240v unit)

I'm selling b/c I just did a major upgrade on my analog setup.

$375 including insured usps for the pair.

post-148283
Post #2 of 4

violaguy

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Would you sell the X-PSU separately (I have the V2 Headphone amp)? I would send you the N. American stock powersupply for your X-LPS so you could sell it separately. My offer is $200 if you're interested. Thanks.

Nick

post-148305
Post #3 of 4

violaguy

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Never mind my first email. I just called a former student of mine (he plays violin/viola in a gypsy rock band called the Plaid Tongued Devils!) who said he'd take the X-LPS. As long as it's the X-LPS and not the X-LP, he said.

So, if you still have the pair (do you have all the connectors?), I'd like to buy them. My offer is $360 and we split USPS (I estimate total of $30). Oh, and one other thing: I have a very large LP collection, classical and jazz, including many Lyritas, etc. Are you interested at all in a part trade? Most of my records are in excellent condition -- played on a Lingoed Linn and occasionaly washed with a VPI 16.5. I'd tell you if there were any problems with them.

I live in Calgary, AB. Have not had a single iota of a problem with the many purchases I've made across the border. If you're really uncomfortable about shipping to Canada, I do have a good friend in L.A. who might forward them to me, also my daughter works in Manhattan -- that too is a possibility.

I'm relatively new to this site. I once enquired about some headphones, AKG I think, and got a message from someone on the site telling me that I had to be more specific with my offer.

Hope this one is OK!

Look forward to your reply. Nick Pulos

post-148309
Post #4 of 4

daycart1

Ceremonial old guy, bifocals and all.All the philosophy he can muster can't solve the mysterious double-post.
Reaction score
Sounds good, Nick. I'm sending you a personal message that you can find on your user cp if you are registered. How about PM'ing me (or emailing me at daycart1@hotmail.com) with a list of classical/jazz vinyl you're interested in trading?

EDIT: Hmm, I see that you are not configured to receive PM's. Care to send me your email address?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)