For Sale
Currency
Euro
Price
Mar 29, 2013 at 12:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

rocksteady65

100+ Head-Fier
[size=medium]Hello all.[/size]

[size=medium]Here I offer Two (Price is per One Unit) Musical Fidelity X-10 v3 Valve Buffers fitted with the Rock Grotto Upgrade Kits (£45 each) and expensive,Top Grade CMC, Nickel-Free, Gold Sandblasted RCA Connectors. All the work was carried out by a skilled Electronics Engineer, which cost an additional €50 or so per unit. In perfect cosmetic and working order. They have been fed by the dedicated X-PSU v3 from purchase date and Valves' lifetime have been preserved by switching power Off when not in use. They sound superb and I am only selling because I have got three of these and I wish to simplify my System somewhat. One unit supplied with Euro-2pin and another with UK-3pin, 230v Transformers. [/size]

[size=medium]For those less familiar with these Units there is plenty of Info on the Internet. Just do some "googling". [/size]

[size=medium]Delivery to European Union: €35 (aprox.)[/size]

[size=small]

[size=large]IMPORTANT:[/size]

[size=medium]Shipping costs are approximate, mostly for the European Union/Western Europe. Exact cost will be Confirmed prior to Transaction. Service to Spain, France and Deutschland, for example, will be cheaper. [/size]
[size=medium]I would prefer Payment via Bank Transfer in €uros whenever Possible. It is a free service in Most of the Euro Zone. For other Countries please check with your Bank. Paypal with an additional 3.7% to cover transaction fees.[/size]

[size=medium]Any other questions, just ask![/size]

[size=large]Thank you for looking![/size]

Please check my feedback on Ebay here:

http://feedback.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rocksteady65&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread